SonicFanatic

A Sonic movie?

40 posts in this topic

He was sooo anoying, he anoys shaadow, makes 1 pointless episode (you know what episode), acts like girls to shadow and sonic saying i love you and you have to stick to me.

Personally, I didn't really care until he tried to stop Sonic from going back into his world. He was always annoying me after that in the series. I don't hate him, I just wish he was less annoying

And so did he . It appear that most people choose to hate him , and forget about the third season whatoever.

My theory? Most of them can see themselve a bit in Chris (that is , until the character dev).

So no, he is not awesome, but he got better.

ps: He didn't said I love you to them.

I think of SEGA were going to make a movie it should other be in the video game world or Archie comics world

They can't. They will do something. But we don't know what.

The modern Archie comics world hasn't really seen an adaptation on the big (or little) screen. I mean, there was SatAM and AoStH, but they're ancient, and the Sonic comics world is a different beast now. At the same time, the Sonic game universe, which is not very cohesive at all, is more easy to make into a film. While there are a myriad of advanced persistent threats to fight against in the comics, the games universe is simple and has basically everything solved as each game wraps up. A movie based on the comics universe would sort of have the actually take place at a certain time during the comics, almost surely between arcs. In other words, I'd say it's a bit tougher to make a "Sonic was doing the usual Sonic things WHEN SUDDENLY..." kind of story in the Archie universe than it would be in the games universe.

That said, it's definitely possible to make a coherent movie based on the comics universe, and personally it would be a whole lot more original than one of the games, because the modern Archie comics universe simply hasn't been seen outside of the comics.

1 person likes this

Only if it's animated and doesnt try to be some hollywood blockbuster like that over movie that we do not speek of.

I mean, there was SatAM and AoStH, but they're ancient,

I wouldn't call SATam ancient since they're still doing stuff with it.

Only if it's animated and doesnt try to be some hollywood blockbuster like that over movie that we do not speek of.

It would suck if it ended up not being animated. I just can't picturing it working unless it is animated, but perhaps that's just me

No , it's not you. One has to try really hard to be able to make an animated hero look at leadt correct in mive . Don't believe me ? They made naruto, In live, In what was basically a

Japanese musical. WITH REAL ACTOR. And i think that's only the part they let us see.

No , it's not you. One has to try really hard to be able to make an animated hero look at leadt correct in mive . Don't believe me ? They made naruto, In live, In what was basically a

Japanese musical. WITH REAL ACTOR. And i think that's only the part they let us see.

Naruto? in live, I say any thing like animes and ect. when goes in live becomes L-A-M-E.
1 person likes this

Naruto? in live, I say any thing like animes and ect. when goes in live becomes L-A-M-E.

I can not disagree with you in the slightest there. Can anyone give me a good live film which was meant for being anime?

I can not disagree with you in the slightest there. Can anyone give me a good live film which was meant for being anime?

Nope, that's probably why all the Pokémon films have been animated. Anime just doesn't work at all well in live action.

Well, the power Rangers maybe... It's the only known real life adaptation of these japanese colored-clothed hero that actually worked. And probably because they knew how stupid it was and played on it.

Nope, that's probably why all the Pokémon films have been animated. Anime just doesn't work at all well in live action.

Yeah, I couldn't picture a guy/girl in a pikachu suit the same size as Ash going about having adventures

Well, the power Rangers maybe... It's the only known real life adaptation of these japanese colored-clothed hero that actually worked. And probably because they knew how stupid it was and played on it.

I haven't seen power rangers. It seems like something that could work live and anime. But I don't think it was made specifically for anime to begin with

My guess whats taking so long for a Sonic movie to come out is because of the plot. I have never done but I am just gonna say that movie making isn't naturally a piece of cake. But all I am really expecting is good voices and graphics. That's all for me what about you? (anyone)