Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

you did know flying spaghetti monster's alive? o_o and I think I just made it angry.

I know... o_o *Spaghetti monster tries to bit my head off but I ninja dodge it like in the Matrix* no! bad Spaghetti Monster! down! sit boy! play dead! Dx *runs around in circles while the Spaghetti Monster follows trying to bite me*

*Spaghetti Monster screams from pain* random frying pan attack from behind! Dx *hits the Spaghetti Monster* o_o'' *Spaghetti Monster then seems to be unconcious*

o-o you know it can't be killed...? well unless... you sort of eat it? o_O I mean really? I haven't seen anyone actually kill it...

o_o ..... yeah... wait a sec... *leaves the room for few minutes and comes back with a black hole "lend" from the Warner Brothers cartoons* we'll just throw it here and the other end's at someone's house. good thing this monster ain't smart.

*picks up the Spaghetti Monster carefully trying not to wake it up* okay... o_o sorry random person whose house this thing is going to fly! Dx *throws the Monster into the black hole, the black hole then dissapears*

phew.. =-=

fun for you it wasn't trying to bite your head off o_o''

but anyway... I have to go now... it's almost midnight here in Finland... and I gotta finish this one drawing I've been making for my father.. so anyway.. goodnight, day, afternoon, midday, morning, evening to you Merc and see you tomorrow if I'm here! bye and thanks for the chat! :D

yeah yeah xD thanks for the save

no worries someone will definitely stop your winning xD

This thread! :D

Aww... I missed everything

Imma be the spectator yo.