Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

I didn't realise Shadow liked flowers

tumblr_n4du9ew5I21s4csflo1_400.gif

I wanted to send something else, but this is beautiful.

Hello happy people! How are you? :3

Doing well thanks. You?

And don't rule that out Locke. Disney owns Star Wars now! :P

Nice to see you again

That... Is... BEAUTIFUL

*Ahem* Perhaps with Disney owning Star Wars, Mickey Mouse will end up playing the Sith lord. Imagine (in Mickey's voice) "Come to the dark side! We have cookies!"

1 person likes this

@Skye: I'm doing fine, thank you. Just doing some research as of now. We're going to perform experiments next week. ^^

@Dylan: Thanks! :D I won't stay long as of the moment. :(

Yo starbound

Ima the underling, cute hedgehog who rules cookies around here

@starbound. Sounds interesting. What kinda experiments.

@Eliza. This underling thing is confusing me!

@starbound. Aww... And what Skye said

@Eliza. SILENCE UNDERLING! You can't rule chocolate and cookies

@Skye. She said she's from the underworld and I've been calling her underling as a result

Yohohohoho... This a laugh from some random daily data hunting, Guess who it is! The one who guesses right will get a like from me. (didn't have any better prize)

@NMS. What

@Locke. Don't put anything like that first pic up again. IT'SA CREEPY

@Eliza: Hello cute hedgehog. I'm Starbound, you can call me Selestial or Angel or whatever the heck you want. :D

@Skye & Dylan: Well... (I'm doing my best to explain things that everyone could understand. xD) The first one involves the complete conversion of corn starch into maltodextrin (a type of sugar but less sweeter than glucose), but the head of the production has a problem wherein she has trouble converting the corn starch into 'complete' maltodextrin. Even though the physical properties (taste, color, texture) are the same to the standard maltodextrin. Further chemical analysis showed that the maltodextrin produced from the lab has still starch in it. So basically, she wants a maltodextrin without the starch and we have to remedy that and find an error in the preparation. My friend and I theorized that it may have something to do with its incubation period (the head didn't perform that stage). So yeah, we're going to test that out pretty soon. :D The second one involved us finding a way to reduce the oxalate content (very bad if taken in very high amounts daily as it could cause kidney stones) in turmeric (despite its health benefits it is known for its high oxalate content). So yeah, we just have to do research and do some calculations of our own as of the moment. It's like we're detectives of sorts right now. XD Sorry for the very long and boring reply. Hope you learned something out of this. -laughs nervously-

I'd rather not eat completely processed food .

Some industrial might try and put addictive substance in them .

shadmari_by_lujji-d6lnlvb.jpg

True. But the company I currently work on produces organic food. And they have this set of parameters and ranges that determine it to be truly organic. Not to mention the yearly check ups they have too. So that's why one of the problems we currently face is how to get a product that passes the parameters without adding additives. :D

True. But the company I currently work on produces organic food

I SUPPORT! ;)

Haha. Me too. :3 Though I'm really excited to finally perform an experiment. All we have right now is do some research.

I just didn't understand what you said

I meant "Yohohohohohohoo". Do you know someone from A certain anime laughs like this. guess him, but first find the anime i'm talking about! It's really easy.