The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: I'm getting confused)

Are you in my zone or the prime zone cheerleader. Shadow is in the prime zone, but what about you?

(ooc: I'm in my zone, Shadow and you are outside a mine in the prime zone, Geoffrey, Locke, Skye and Knuckles are in haven)

Well old man you have the brain of an eight year old kid. Your hotheaded brat has more wisdom so bye!

*Shadowmelds away and appears behinds Dylan* So what is actually going on here?

(ooc: Then I'm in the prime zone, because Shadow just ran up to me... Okay I guess)

Ah, there you are Shadow. Finally. Do you know how long I've been looking for you?

shadow? good you found the cheerleader; now here is the next part. Infiltrate the DEL headquarter . I'm not sure about their implication in here , so for now, you'll have to switch to mercy bullet.

Geoffrey? Oh, well Shadow decided to go fight a werehog after the rest of us just helped him escape my zone which is a zone where everyone is a werehog. Locke is on radio at haven to keep us in touch and to give advice. I came looking for Shadow in my zone but found he is really in the prime zone. There appears to be a bridge between the two zones. Also, Skye had a bump on the head and lost his memory. Knuckles, as far as I know is still unconscious after fainting at the sight of a werehog. I waiting to find out what's the next step.

Locke, what is the next plan?

you heard me: we go for answer in the DEL headquarter. possibly without being seen, nor killing.

Wouldn't this be easier if I just shadowmeld you to Locke? *offers dylan his hand*

I still placed a magic mark outside of the DEL Headquarters. If anyone can get that on screen or send us the details of the location, we can go there immediately. From there on out, there is no returning. We're going to infiltrate the HQ and get rid of this curse. Who's with me?

No, it's fine. I can teleport to him when I need to. Apparently, the others want to go infiltrate the DEL headquarters so I need to be with them. This is my zone after all.

shadow, your gps should be able to get the location. take the cheerleader with you, and I repeat it: NO.KILLING. yet.

Oh don't worry, we'll keep that for later. Shadow, follow me, I know the exact location of the hq.

Tough! *Grabs Dylan and shadow mekds near Cheer leader then Throws Dylan at Shadow* Now find the Old man's group yourself INN am going to to sell Dylan's house. *Goes to do what he said*

Geoffrey, you can't sell my house at night. The whole place is filled with werehogs and I need my equipment! You guys meet me my zone soon. I'm going after him.

*Disappears*

i'm serious cheery . We don't want to cause havok without being sure of how much damage it might cause in the future.

Don't worry dylan, I'll handle that part. I'll extract them both once shadow has done his part. But you should go back to your house. Goefrrey said something about "selling it".

Don't worry Locke, I'm not in a killing mood today. Besides, my insanity haven't caught me up since the Great Cheerleader War so I'm not expecting anything to happen.

Very well Shadow, we'll be there in several minutes. Dylan, I think you might want to keep Geoffrey company. Unless you refuse, but that is completely up to you.

Already got a buyer called Jeffrey St Croix. And Locke you better get to your Master emerald before my jeweler turns it into the disco ball I ordered.

*Appears in house*

Nobody is taking here. But better be safe.

*Starts downloading data from computers onto teleporter*

Dylan you are safe I can't sell your house. I was just told the zone cops have granted permission to some Demolition workers to destroy this zone.

What? This is my zone! This is where I have lived all my life! You can't just destroy it! Also, what about all the innocent people here! I would rather face the entire DEL with one hand tied behind my back than see all the innocent people lose their homes, even if they all turn into werehogs and even though I hate most things about this place!

don't worry, since the last "accident", i took upon myself to... move the master emerald away.

don't worry dylan, i just called them; he is joking.

good to hear cheery, good to hear.

Unless you cure the werehogs inn ten days your world is doomed Dylan I can't stop this otherwise. Also tell Locke a cat named Razorklaw kidnapped his exwife.

10 days???!!! Are you serious?! How is this supposed to be done in 10 days?

Locke, if we don't do it, do you have a room in haven for me?

I can allways kick out thunderhawk, so it's cool.

AS for Razerklaw, you mean... The dead cat over my chimney? he put up quite a fight, but let's say he will be quite... indisposed from now on.