The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

No. For one thing, I didn't make it when it appeared to me. Secondly, the day before one of them disappeared, I visited on behalf of the council to check what they were doing and remind them what the consequences may be if they carry on building technical...things. What he was doing appeared to be nothing to do with the zones that are appearing. If that makes sense.

*Shadows melds behind Shadow then melds a tutu onto Shadow* Nice dress mr Gloomy. * Shadowmelds next to Locke then throws a rubber ducky at him* ake your sponge bath Old man. *Shadowmeld to Dylan then throws a bucket of ice water over him* Chill out!

And so? Like every big organisation dylan, there is the tip of the iceberg, and the submerged part....

shadow , you have to understand: almost everyonne in this zone is a werehog, and it's probably not limited to adult... They are Innocent Shadow, do you get that? How wwoulld you feel if someone told you that you had to kill Hope , how would you ?

"throw jelly at geoffrey" tasty ?

Ahh! What? What was that for? That's cold.

Locke, anything weird just happen over there? I didn't really get what you just said because I had a bucket of ice water thrown all over me.

What about you Shadow?

So the werehog is heading for the entrance? Well things couldn't get any better. I'll be waiting here.

So wannabe hero what have I missed?

And why is there a posed pic of Rouge on this table?

G-g-g-ghost!! *starts spriniting to the entrance* Ok Locke you win. A Darn ghost just put a tutu on me. I think its the Miiner Forty Niner. I'm outta here!

:angry:

What were you on about with the tip of the iceberg? I didn't really get it because of Geoffrey.

Miner Forty Nine, Shadow? What are you on about? What's going on around here?

Hey cheer Leader it looks like Shadow wants cheering lessons look he is wearing a tutu!

Forty nine? More like sixty-nine Goeffrey express to terror for me "laugh"

And by the tip, i mean that things aren't what they usualy seem. You should know that.

Ghosts Dylan haven't you heard of them?! *quickly runs back and grabs photo of Rouge* no one told me this mine was haunted.

I know it more than you think Locke, but I still think there something going on with the DEL. What is Geoffrey doing, I thought he'd gone.

Ghosts, I have heard of Shadow, but I haven't seen any personally or had any experiences with them. I saw some on screen in another zone. You're in the prime zone so I don't know if ghosts haunt there.

Giving someone cheering lessons? Now that is my field of expertise.

So, I'm still waiting at the entrance, want me to come in yet or stay here?

I think i Know enough too about that fact , my friend. And yes, it would be interesting to see what the del has to offer to us, once shadow is done running around playing the scared dude in the mine.

*Shadowmelds behind Locke* HEY OLD MAN! *Throws a dozeb eggs at Locke* Look a new Eggman!

Is Geoffrey here to help us Locke, or is he just going to scare and annoy Shadow and the rest of us

"avoid the eggs" How about some .. LIGHT goeffrey? "GIANT FLASHLIGHT OUT OF NOWHERE"

Are you fighting over there Locke?

Get that light out of my eyes! Can't you take a joke? I mean seriously!?

Hey kids... I thought you were in great danger...

DO YOU NEED MY HELP OR NOT?!

Cheerleader? Where are you? I'm in my zone by a mine.

So am I, I'm still at the entrance waiting for a sign.

*runs out of mine and bumps into cheerleader* Ooof *falls over* what are you doing here?

light for the light god my friend... beside,Tricks are for kids goeffrey, and i'm an old man.

"put light out of goeffrey eyes"

cheerleader? get in the mine, shadow won't be able to get out on his own.