The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"jump from from the fridge" hello people; I hope you slept well skye. I didn't want to awake you because I had many things to do, mostly guardian work. whatever...

So , to get into the subject. No , we won't kill anyone. THey are people, who happen to transform themselve into bloody monsters every night.

*To Dylan* If the moon is involved that that makes it unlikely to have a fully scientific cause. So is it a magical curse or what?

*Turns to Locke* Erm, actually I didn't sleep. Why were you hiding in the fridge?

moon powered werehog , huh? And no, i didn't hide in the fridge, I popped out of it, different.

After the DEL basically took over. They started to experiment with the master emerald. Legend suggests that inside the master emerald is the resting place of dark Gaia after he was finally defeated by light Gaia. I guess something happened during their experimenting but the cause of it comes from the emeralds. I mentioned a while ago that my shield was powered by emeralds with a curse. The curse, I guess comes from dark Gaia and from the DEL who were experimenting with the master emerald. I'm not altogether sure about the history behind it, but that is what I believe to be the case

*Turns to Locke*

As for you, you were definately hiding in the fridge. Is that where you sleep? Did Spectre do something with your bed?

i believe that you do realise that Haven is my home right? I Know all the secret passage, and all the good hideout; hell, i even personnaly made some of them.

So, I guess that rather than beating people, we could, say, infiltrate the del's server, and see if we could find some more information?

All goes well it seems. Dylan, I have a suggestion. We're going on an exploration trip to the emeralds or DEL and find a solution. Don't worry, you got me as a cover. And I'll promise not to hurt the werehogs, freezing or paralyzing sounds like a better option. However, there is one problem. Shadow. I don't think he hesitates to kill.

Dark what-ia? Oh, nevermind. Have fun hunting down your werehog cure. As for Shadow, for all we know he's already back there.

well, he'll have to behave, or else, i'll make sure that he'll never be able to buy guns... anymore.

Sounds like a better plan but do you guys really need to be doing this? I only invited Locke and Skye to my zone to help track down Shadow and help him. Shadow on the other hand, does seem to like getting into trouble. I wonder what Rouge would think of his adventuring. In terms of guns, he works for GUN doesn't he? Wouldn't that mean he has access to plenty of guns. Or Omega.

I'm not just doing this for you, but also for the people who are affected by this curse. And for myself to calm down my insanity.

don't worry dylan. I'm a guardian, I kknow peoples. And if I have to use them to potentially destroy shadow's chance to eventually become the future gun commander..... so be it.

You shouldn't have let Shadow go. Next time, tie him up in a bed. Shadow may be the ultimate lifeform, but he's acting like the ultimate disaster.

Ah, so that makes another goal. Very well.

*Sits down*

Why do things need to be like this. Never. Give away. Your. Own. Zone. If it's for the good of everyone in my zone, I guess there is little choice.

(ooc: This whole going to a mysterious zone seems pretty familiar)

fine then ... first, shadow, then the DEL, and, at last, lien-da.... oh wait, that part is more.... personnal.....

I'm just surprised you didn't say the Locke from my zone. You don't seem very happy with him.

Technically Dylan, you gave away your zone because you kept hoping back and forth from there. Someone was bound to follow you eventually. Next time be a little more subtle and you won't need to worry about a hedgehog causing a massacrer over there.

let's just say that I may or may not have a backstory about lien-da .... "diseased" father.

I know I made that mistake. My equipment is at my house there. I use it to watch you guys and to help me when I'm being attacked. That shield of mine didn't come with the rest of my teleporter.

hell, we all knew you came from another zone because you SAID IT . that, and the fact that you hate speaking about it.

I do hate speaking about it. My past has been spent in that zone and as you can guess it is not the nicest zone that exists. I was taken off the council and you judge me on that. Does that suggest anything to you?

Of all the things to do, it'll be the last thing i'll ever do: judging someone on a simpple act. I wasn't there, how should i have known who was right or wrong in this story?

that poor excuse of a politician that is dylan,

You mean you don't call this judging someone Locke?

Now now children, this isn't the time to argue.

True, we need to find Shadow and get him away from all the trouble he may be going into.