The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

wrong. your disenbodied mind is taking over. just take your body back and it'll be fine.

Looks like my delete button is still working too.

(Crypt96, keep it to one post a time. Then wait till someone else has posted)

F̱͇ín͔̫̺̫e̢̳̭.̝̫̝.̮̳̺̭̳͜.̤ ̯̣͍ͅI̛̦͍̻̩l͓̦̪͕l͙̫ ̡̘̘͙̙̰w͕̠̦̭̯͚a̫̬̜͡it̗̝̭̞̩͓̱́ ̡͚̟̖m̻̳̞͇̬̟y̰̬͚̩̬͚̱͝ ͖̳̣͓̥t̤̘̱u̴̩r̵̠͉n̡.̬͉̭.͓̭̱̞̞

̤̘̯̘̖̙͓͘

Wa͇̺̠t̝͔̥̗͇͎ch̬̗̪͠ ̸o̜͖̪u̮͎͇̰t̸͎̙̪̯̗̝ ̵̰̖͇t͈͚̮̲̯̩̳h̺̞̳̳͓̳͞o͚̗̝͟ṵ͎͕͎g͕h̲̳͘ͅ.̭͓̭͈.̥̹͜ ͕̻̞̭̣͓͇y̘̳o̱̠͖̪̝u ͔̱͇̲m҉̼̺į̲̖̠͔͍̱ͅg̯̫͔̦͈̙ͅh̵̖̲͎͍̳t̮͡ ͍̟͢g̶̜͔̱̬̼̮ę͙̱̫͉ͅt̳̺ ͈͖̹̠a̶͙̞̞̣̯t͙͓͕̙͉͕̕ṭ̺͉̝̪͙̫͞a̹̬̺̰̲͓̝͝c̮͔̻̫̳͝k̮̹̭̻̞̗͍̕e҉̩͇̬̪͎ͅd ̣͔̝͕b̟͓͖̮͇̺y̘̣̣̻̰͕̙ t͖͉̹̣̼ḥ͕̹̼͖͇̭e͕̼̳̪̹͕͡ ̞̰̬̱̞i̷͙̩̜̻̮n̷t̷̞̪͔̦̬̬e̸͙͕͚̰r̵̤̙̦͓͉ṇ̙̖͕͢ͅe̪̖̩̪̣t͉͍.͢.͙͓̣͇̘.̬̙̪.̜͕

fine, here is the thing: too much internet ... You could not handle the sheer amount of stupidity emaning from that place, and you got possessed by the great demon of internet... don't worry, it'll go of his own accord. (eventually)

Yͅe̬͉̱̦̥a͍̱̲̗̲͔..̟̰̮̗.̮͎͔̲͚̪̲ ̼͇̬͍ͅim͍̬ ̦̲s̫̱͓̪̩͈̱o͍͉̜̲̻r̳̦r̼̩͕̰͚y̘͇̲̲̙͈.̞.̘̤.͍̙̬͔ ͎̗͙I̪̳͎'ll̯̰̦ ̣̼̬̤̖̥J̳͙̬̬̗u̫͍̥͔̬st̥̰̮̳̙̪͔ ͚͙t̖̲̘͚̻r̲͕͚̫̤y̜̮͎͇ ͚̳to̼̙̱̗ ͖͖̝͙͔̩k̝̺e̻̹͚e̤̻̮̙͍p̺̟͖͈̺͇͚ ̻̗̖̹̞͇t̩ͅh̤̪͚̟͖̼e̦̙̜̰̹ a̺̳t͍̮̻̜t̖̜̻͕a͔̗̹͎̥̳c̰̖̗̖ͅk̝̫̟̜͔ ͕̝̲̹t̫̲o͉͈̥̖̫̣ͅ ̙̪a̻̰̣̗̱̺ͅ ̞̟̘̝̼̗̘mi͓̹̳͕̫̗n̯i̫m̺̭u̯m̗̜̟̳͈̙̫.̪̱̭̲̤̦̹.̯.͈̹̗

(OOC:and stop using that font , it hurt my eyes dude :3)

up until then, i"ll be your doctor ; don't worry , i'm mostly immune against internet stupidity, since i have grown up in it.

I̶ts ̴har̶d t͜o şto̷p͠ it.͘.͠. it̸'s ͟lik̕e a pa͜ra̶sit̸e a͢nd ̸it͝ ̧f̨e̷e̢d͘s ҉o̷f͞f t̨h̸e ha͝te ͟o͝f ot̢heŗs̵...

i'm not made of hate, and it mostly feed out of stupidity too... so you will have to understand it.

D̠̪ọ̰̯̗̬͔n'̹̫̱̥̞̜͉t̰͎͍̗̟ L͔̦͓͎̬̰e̜̣̘̞̱͎̟t̥̥ ͓͙̩͔͖Za̱͔̳̫̦̲l̟̪g̩͓͔̤̫o͚̣ ̳̩̩̱͍T͙a͎͓̫̬͈̳̬k̟̳̫̭̟̹̱e ̭ov̠̹̩̼̘̝e͚̙r̗͇̭̱͕̤.̲̺̪̩̳̜ͅ

look at him go ! you must fight it. zalgo only take over those who let it happen. fight back, and he will leave.

Y͈͈̞͕̦̜e̗̜̮̪̣͕̭a̩͖̘.͖͈̘.͎̯̰̯ ͉̫͖̞͖̬̲i̠̤̱̰͓ ̦̫̩g̠̱͙̣͓u͎ess̼̥̖͉͍ ̘̺̮̰̖y̜o͈̺̦͍̪͙u̱̰̻̖̞̞̖'̹̲̦̪ͅr̺͙e̫̯ ̖ri͔̠g̠̹h͕̬̤̦t͔͖̥̯͚ͅ.̭̥̪̫͈ͅ.͙.̙͍̱̘̙ ̪̲̫̝b͉͉̖̮u̹̪̣̣t͙̠͔͓͍ ͙t̞̩̣̠̩h̖͍̥e͈ ͈̼̪t̘͕e̱̫͚̖̪̟x̼͚̘̞ṭ̲̦̜̬ ̪̗̜͔̰i͉̹͉͈̘s̫̬̜̣̙̣͓ ̹͔s͇͖ͅt̺̮̗͓̜̪i͇͍̯l̝̞̟̱̘l̯̠͙ͅͅ ͚͚̺̮̠̬͖i̙̳̟͚̥n͉͍̮̹f̣ͅec͍t͖̬̩̮͎ẹ̲̩̗̻̰d̳̮̲͇̮̤̤.̦͎.̻̬͎͓̱̹.̞̫͕͔̞̩

Iͬ̒͂ͤ̾̽̀̓͊ͯͤ͌ͧ͏̵̟͈̻̝̹͎̗̩̕͞T̴̨̛̩̙̯̹̝̯̈́̽̓̎̕ ̆͌̋̓̎ͩ̈́̉ͫ͌́͆̇̓͛̑̏͐̚҉҉̶̻̰͔̭̠̮̠̮̰͠͡W̷̶̧̛̩̻̘͎̹̥̥̣̘͚̦͔͉̄͒͋̾̈̉̒I̬͇̜̝̙̟͙͇̘̹̺̻̩̳̻̖̝̤̦̽͊̽̋̏̊ͯͭͨ͘͘͞͠͡L̮̳̖̺͉͇̖͙̃ͭ̇͂ͩͩ̚͘͝͝L̷̨͔͙̠̗͉͖͙̑̓͛ͦ̓̈͐̀ͅ ̴̵̡̺̣̱̫͎̰̬͙̙̙͖̠͔͚̰͚̃ͯ͆͋̌͒ͧͭ͟͝ͅGͯ̅̆͂ͨ̈͛͛̆͊̍́͝҉̛̭͎͎̲͡Ę̵̖̥̘̞̮̙̹̫͚͈̝̖̻̻͎̳͚ͦͩ̇ͣ́Ţ̦̠̱̪͌ͭ̽̈̋̏̈́̎͐ͭ̀̈̊͆ ̴̷̢̳̙̻̯̯̣͇̥͕͎̬̜͕͇̫̮̝͉͋̂̐ͮ͑ͧ͗̑ͭ̾̏̊̀ͅM̷̢̭̭̼̫̹͚̟̘͕̩̻̝̫ͯ̓͂͑ͣͧͣͧͮU̮͕͔̖̖͈̣͚̗̰̳̼̻͈̻̪̹̫ͩ̅͆́̔ͥ͡C̽̒͗͆̅̄͐̊ͤ̐̍ͪ͊ͫ̑̃͐͆͜҉̢̧̳̩̞̭̖̤͖̪͇̝͉͟H̛̛ͯ̓͗͆ͭ͛̇̓ͪͮͧ̾҉̣͍̠̺̱̪̯͓͔̬̟̰͙ͅͅ ̨̳̳̟̭̹̼͕͎̤̮̖͔͓͐̋͌̈́̏͐ͩ̆̀̏̿͑̂̆̔ͫ̊ͧ̓͢͝W͂̾̿ͦͥ͛̂ͩ͂́͜͏̸̯͙̹̼̦̰͚͚̮̫͙̞͙̱̫͠O̡̨ͭ͂͊ͫ͆̔̏̑̂͛͛͊ͩͨͦ̿̽̄̚͢͢͏̠̘̠̳͇͖̲Ŗ̷̷̺͕̳̩̠̠̗̭̺͔̙̫̲̞̺̠̅̐͐ͤͦ͌̽͆͛̀͛ͪͦ̾ͮ͟S̨̢̖̖̟̠̬͑͑̊̈́͆ͣ͌ͯͤ̀Ȩ̶̭̖͇̥̅̄ͬ̋̀̑̎͌̋͌͒̃̋̒̅̀̚͠!̢̘̖̳̦̮ͤ̔̒͛́́̋̔̀͑̂̒ͧͣ̽́͘͠!̃̓̍̿̽͋ͭ̈̇̓̿ͧ̚͏̱̺͙͕̀͟͝!̶̶̲̥̭̱ͣͯ̓ͤ͗̐ͮͮ͗͑͐̅ͣ̋̍̇ͦͥ

нєℓρ υѕ ƒιη∂ тнє ωαу... ωє αяє ℓσѕт...

get a map , you tosser . seriously , you donn't look much of a lost soul if you found your way in a body.

Look at him go, he's out of control!

This is madness!

ωє ωιѕн ησт тσ ѕυвмιт тσ αggяєѕѕιση. ωє αяє ℓσѕт.

ιт ιѕ υηωιѕє тσ яєѕιѕт. ѕтσρ яєѕιѕтιηg. ωє αяє ℓσѕт.

Am I speaking with the Crusty Crab? NO THIS IS PATRICK

Oh, great childhood, I still remember it after all those years.

ιѕ тнє ριzzα σƒ кяυѕту αη∂ кяαв яєα∂у� ι σя∂єяє∂ тнє ριzzα σƒ кяυѕту αη∂ кяαв нσυяѕ αgσ. ωє αяє ℓσѕт.

to say i almost made the "300" joke, but i thought, "oh hell naw"

ιт ιѕ тιмє. єηтєятαιη υѕ "300." ωє αяє ℓσѕт.

So we have a cryptic bacon lover and my father who is letting Angel Island fall to its doom so that he can prove he holds the Master Emerald in non-existent pockets....I think this is my time to find a new zone to live in....

Not a bad idea, I suggest we move to the Sol zone. We need to hunt down Shadow anyways

(I'm gonna sleep, good night guys)