62312 posts in this topic

1 Cheerleading contest and 2 Shadow moments coming right up

*Disappears, reappearing a few seconds later*

1 Shadow moment for you

*Passes CD to Locke*

And these are for you

*Passes 2 CDs to cheerleader*

Any other orders?

*wanders around Sol zone withiut realising where I am* What is this place? I guess I'll have to conquer it to find out.

*Disappears, reappearing a few seconds later*

Do either of you know where Blaze is? I know she would've wanted one of the Shadow moments, so I made a copy for her.

Please don't have her teleport next to me. Please don't have her teleport next to me...

I told Blaze you were looking for her. She will teleport next to you anytime soon.

*Teleports next to Dylan in a column of fire, hands him a glass replica of cyan Sol Emerald filled with power then teleports back to Sol Zone*

1 person likes this

Uh... Thanks. I guess. I'll take it back to my zone.

*Disappears*

does blaze often do that ? it must be quite frightening when you are taking a shower ...

Every now and then yes. Or she just teleports before you, leave a note with a message on it, and leave.

It's sad she always leaves that fast, would like to burn some things with her together or eat some chocolate.

or rather "you'd love yourself some hot chocolate".

*Appears*

I'm back! Anything interesting happen whilst I was gone?

Apart from some dimensions being destroyed by me nope, you didn't miss anything special.

Nothing unusual then. Fine. Anyone wondering what's happening with Shadow right now?

*Appears next to Dylan in a column of fire* He's currently wandering around the Sol Zone, but he doesn't KNOW that he's in a Sol Zone. *Teleports back to Sol Zone*

1 person likes this

let's not ask, i'm sure he'll be fine. or dead. he can even be in hell for i care.

That's not very nice of you, Locke, Shadow is not a bad person.

Shadow has his moments, Locke. Shadow gave me a chilli dog ages ago for free (well, he did throw Knuckles at me so it made up for it). How do you think he got in the Sol Zone without knowing it.

*Appears next to Dylan in a column of fire* Yeah, that was me. My anger wasn't completely spent yet.... *Teleports back to Sol Zone*

1 person likes this

If I was Shadow, I'd be worried. However, I am worried myself that you will set my spines on fire if you carry on teleporting next to me. If you can hear me Blaze

it's not that i'm mad about him, but you know, there were this story with him trying to kill me, and me trying to survive his blow; you know, the usual drill.... But you are right, i'll try to (sic) warm up a bit when he'll be around....

What on earth have I missed this time?

*Appears in front of Dylan in a column of fire* Yes, I can hear you. How's this?

1 person likes this

Uh...Hi! Yeah, I guess that's fine. What are you planning to do with Shadow, if you don't mind me asking

(You missed a cheerleading contest, Shadow in a chicken suit on a unicycle trying to juggle Blaze whist singing the Sonic Underground theme song. Both of these I have taped if you want one. Also Blaze has a 10 minute recording of Marine talking which she threatened us all with.)

and apparently, shadow is off on another dimension to take it over, from what i have heard.

And I destroyed some dimensions, but that's not so special.

He got away from me in his sleep, anyone want to help me find him and stop him from conquering the Sol Zone? *Addresses Cheerleader* He also took the chocolate I was planning on giving you, Cheerleader.

1 person likes this