The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye followed behind a little excited. Ziona glanced at Greeny, who gave a happy 'raugh' the jumped into Ziona arms. She gave a happy little squeal and hugged greeny tightly, who made a series of happy squeeks.

Miles reached the library doors, then paused, taking a deep breath before going in.

---------------

"Sure. I'll go with what you want," said Melody.

Zamy put a hand on Miles' shoulder.

"It's ok, you can do this."

----

Zunnie headed to meet Ziona.

----

"Cool. I'll get you the address."

Dylan turned to Ziona

"She really likes you!" He said

Miles turned and gave Zamy a hug. "Just... just in case something goes wrong.... Thank you for saving me Zamy." Miles looked over at the kids, especially Dylan,. then took another deep breath and walked towards the pool.

-------------

"Yeah, we're gonna be such good friends," said Ziona, then she looked up to see Zunnie. "Hi Zunie. This is Greeny!" she said, holding up the stuffed dinosaur, who gave a little 'rough' again as a greeting.

--------------

"Uh... can I have a map too?" grinned Melody

"You should take him to the dinosaur world Skye made an' show him" Dylan said

Zamy hugged back. "I'm glad I made that call. It's a decision I'll never regret. And don't think like that. You're going to make it through this just fine. I'm not allowing anything to go wrong."

---

"Hi Ziona. I see Miles made that toy come alive."

----

"I was getting to that," smiled Hope as she handed over directions, a menu and what she was ordering. "Here's some money, it should be plenty so go nuts with whatever you want."

A couple of tears appeared on Miles' face, though he tried to hide them. He whispered 'Thank you' again, then walked to the edge of the pool. Taking one final deep breath, he dived in.

------------

"Oh he'd LOVE that!" squeal Ziona, as Greeny gave a rapid series of squeaks. "And yes it did. It was SO nice of him!" she smiled at Zunnie.

------------

"I hope you don't regret telling me to 'go nuts'!" grinned Melody. "See you in a flash!"

Dylan giggled

"We can both go with Greeny an' Rexy!" He suggested

Zamy waited to see what would happen.

---

"I can imagine. He's great with you kids."

----

"I'm sure I won't," called Hope. "What are you two doing for dinner?" she asked Shadow and Rouge.

"I'm not sure, maybe Shadow will take me out to dinner. I'll have to think," replied Rouge, smiling at Shadow with a hint of deviousness.

There was a disturbance in the water, then Miles pulled himself back out of the pool. He was indeed now a brown wolf as intended, but the age was wrong. Rather than being in his mid teens, he looked closer to late-twenties.

Miles gave a look over his now brown arms. "Looks like it worked... Wow, I'm sounding deeper now!"

-------------

"Yeah, Uncle Miles is really, really great!" smiled Ziona. "He can do all sorts off cool stuff with his magic, like what he's doing now with the pool!" She turned to Dylan.

"Yeah, they'd both love it there!"

"Yeah. He..." Dylan began before turning around to see Miles had changed. "Uncle Miles?"

"Miles, you look older than me. Were you aiming for that?"

---

"What's he doing to the pool?"

"What? No! I was only trying to be a few years older than I was, 'bout five or so. Huh, guess I over shot it a bit. Look like the aging part of the potion was bit more potent than I though." He turned to Dylan and smiled. "Yep, still me kiddo! Boy... everything looks... real small now!" He turned back to Zamy. "Even you!"

--------------

"He thinks he's found a cure for people who've been changed, but he's changing himself first to test it," said Ziona to Zunnie

"An' you look bigger" Dylan said walking over. "You're no' hur' are you?"

"I feel bigger.. or the world got smaller, one of the two!" grinned Miles. "And don't worry, it didn't hurt a bit!" he added, ruffling Dylan's head.

Dylan smiled as his head was ruffled and gave Miles another hug

Miles tried to hug back, but his new height made it awkward so he had to kneel down. "I was a bit worried you might find my new look scary."

Dylan smiled and shook his head

"Nuh uh! I like the way you look" he said

"Good to hear kid!" smiled Miles, then he picked up Dylan and placed him on his shoulders. "There, now you can get an idea what it's like being this big!"

"Wow! It's really high up here!" Dylan exclaimed

"Yeah, and you're even height than I am!" grinned Miles.

"I hope when I'm older, that I'll be as tall as you!" Dylan said grinning

"Maybe you will be," said Miles. "I'm..." he looked at Zamy. "How tall was Dylan compared to me now?"

"Ive always been small" Dylan said sounding annoyed and crossing his arms