The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Bwet I'd win if you'd stawrted fwairly!" said Skye.

"Nuh uh! That's be me!" said Ziona.

Dylan shook his head

"Nu uh! Me!" Dylan argued childishly. "And besides,using your wings is cheating so mweh!"

Dylan stuck his tongue out at Ziona

"Yweah, chweatwing," said Skye, standing next to Dylan and copying sticking out his tongue.

"It's NOT cheating," said Ziona huffily, crossing her arms and sticking out her own tongue. "No one said I couldn't fly."

"It is too cheating!" Dylan answered back sticking out his tongue again

"Is not! Is NOT!" shouted Ziona stamping her feet. She turned to see Miles and Harmony running up.

"Tell them it's not cheating to fly!" she said.

"Uh, well... In a race? Was it a foot race?" asked Miles. "Or freestyle?"

"It was a race and flying is cheating! Tell her that!" Dylan said pointing to Ziona

(Spark came running towards the exit that the chidren were at by accident.)oh crap,oh crap get out of the way. (he said getting his back cut by Skyloft using wind style)

"I don't know," said Harmony. "It's a corridor and you didn't say 'no flying', so I don't think it was cheating."

"Yeah, see! I wasn't cheating. If you don't say 'no flying', I can fly," said Ziona smugly. Then she turned and gave a shriek as Spark appeared.

(ooc: Huh. I thought you said that was gonna be a solo fight?)

(ooc: Me too. Besides, Dylan's too affected to fight right now))

Dylan began sulking. Until he saw Spark and Skyloft coming. Then he screamed and ran away outside, instinctively turning invisible as he ran

(it still is just want to carry it on out side with out destroying a wall or more.) me

(Spark shot outside thrue the door Skyloft right behind him, he took off in one directionhoping to lead him away from everyone)

"We've gotta hewlp hwim!" shouted Skye.

"He can handle himself," said Miles unconcerned.

"Did you see those marks on his back? I don't think he can," said Harmony.

"I'm gonna hewlp!" said Skye, running after the two.

(ooc: Great plan, except for CHRONIC HERO SYNDROME! Now I need to get involved. Ho hum.)

(ooc: I guess he could stick around...)

Dylan continued running but Spark and Skyloft were following where he was going. Then he got an idea. Bravely, he stopped and got out of the way to let Spark pass. Then he crouched down in the path of Skyloft to try and trip him over

Glen was still sleeping, his door open.

-----------------

Locke was roaming around, searching for his children.

(ooc: Uh, Locke? No response from Tikal about Melody wanting to break up with her? It's all well and good complaining that no ones talking to you when you don't talk back!!!)

"Thwis is what you get for messing up our playtime. I'm gonna make you pay you @!%^&£! And leave Spark alone!" cried Skye as he started channeling magic.

Harmony rushed after Skye, drawing her knife. The blade lit up with magic, designed to detect and exploit any weaknesses in it's targets.

Miles shrugged as he looked out the door. "I think they can handle it," he said to Ziona, who was sticking on her radio.

"Zamy? Can you hear me?" she said calmly. He voice was still that of a child, but the tone was clearly adult. A shame the words weren't. "Spark just ran out the main door and there was a nasty looking bad guy after him. And me, Dylan and Skye are here so it's really, really dangerous. We could do with some help!"

(ooc: Okay, and now I'm stuck. And it looks like rpm2 will be on a standstill now until Spark gets back)

(ooc: Yep, looks that way)

(ooc: that teach you never to have you main characters like that .)

Tikal was silent all the while .... She had nothing to say nor add, as it was Melody's choice and hers only.

(ooc: Never have my main characters like what?)

Melody looked up at Tikal, upset at her silence. "Tikal? Please say something. I can't stand it when you give me the silent treatment. Please, are you okay with this?"

"Thanks Zamy. We just can't catch a break!" said Ziona.

Ziona looked up as Zamy arrived via teleport. "Spark and the bad guy are fighting out there. Skye and Harmony have to to fight too. And I dunno where Dylan went. I think he turned invisible," explained Ziona. Despite her childish language, she was now acting and sounding more adult. Or sounded as adult as you could with a kid's voice.

"Careful Zamy," called Ziona, flying after her.

(Skylof rammed straight into Dylan he turned around and went to grab whatever tripped him.)