The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Ditching you ? Oh no . Not on my life !!!" said Glen.

--------------------------

Red said Nothing , looking away.

"Uh, well... this just got awkward," muttered Skye.

-----------

"It did sound like it," said Ziona. "And it might just be your life at stake if you did!"

"Dear , the only tails i'll ever hug will be yours . And zamy's . But she'd have to say yes first."

--------------------------------------

"Harmony , please ..I know it's hard for you, but ... It's over." said Locke.

"I know, I know... But it's gonna take time for me to get used to. I can't just change like that," said Harmony, snapping her fingers. "Okay, I changed my body like that, but still..."

------------

Ziona raised an amused eyebrow.

"Just imagine .... The lot of us ... Together . Such a lovely picture , don't you think ?"

-------------------------------------

"I told you i would accept any decision you would make , dear."said Locke.

"But not now. So even if Skye did help stop you there was more to it than that. So there's no need to worry about your temptation to use the emerald. Okay there is, but given the rate things are changing, it should die down"

"I... just need time. This is too fast," said Harmony.

-------------

"Maybe it will. Or maybe it will get worse," said Miles

------------

"There's you're answer," said Ziona.

"Maybe we should leave this meeting till later," said Skye looking sadly at Harmony.

--------------

"Of course I am," said Miles.

---------------

"Zhadow?" asked Ziona.

Dylan smiled

"Then I can't really see it happening"

Miles shook his head. The memory of his nightmare still haunted him.

Spark lifted himself of the board shaking his head back and fourth) whew what did I mess (he said jumping off the board)

"If you still disagree, then you should believe in your own self more"

Dylan then looked to Spark

"So your finally awake?"

"But I..." Miles began as Spark jumps off the board.

"I don't think you missed much," he said.

"Yeah. Not much" Dylan then turned back to Miles

"You were saying?"

"I..." started Miles. He looked around, then continued. "I'm worried this might just all be temporary for me."

"That strange looking zone cop . Zamy spent the whole thing looking at him ... Maybe a crush..." Pondered glen out loud.

----------------------------------

Locke sighed again ."Harmony , nothing is rushing . Take your time to get used to it . Or....." Locke took a black jack ."we could do it the same way we did for skye : a temporary amnesia."

"Well unless someone placed an insanity inside your mind like with Skye, you have no excuse for it being temporary. This comes down to you and given you have Skye, who I'm guessing is officially your friend now and Zamy who seem to like supporting you, I can't really see it" Dylan said smiling reassuringly

Melody blinked. "Where were you hiding that?" she muttered.

"Uh, Dad, I'm not sure a bop on the head will guarantee a temporary loss in memory. Though it would be a solution!" said Skye

-------------

"The thing is... I... I had a horrible dream last night and.... and I think my mind was trying to tell me I can never be happy is I'm not manipulating and toying with outs. If I'm not controlling peoples lives," said Miles.

-------------

"As i recall, Zamy spent a lot of her time in a rather different state," said Ziona, with a tone of warning to Glen.

"Prove your mind wrong then. Allow yourself to be happy instead of worrying about going back to being the same Miles you were before'

That's not true Miles when you have dreams like that you need to think about the good times like when I gave you that extra tail and your friends Anna, Skye and well Zamy, Zamy seems to be more of a mother too you but that just is my opinion believe me or not but deep down your a kind and lovable person. (he said leaning against another tree.)

"I'm talking about the aftermath, dear ." said Glen."But If Zamt was still looking at zhadow in that state , It's miles that must have ended up caught by his cjarm, he he he."

------------------------------------

"Melody, this is Haven. It seems that even thhe most hidden base in mobius tend to be invaded by both evil people and complete idiot who happen to possess an almost unlimited power. We have to defend ourselve." Explained Locke.

"So you... carry around a blackjack?" commented Melody.

--------------

Miles looked between Dylan and Spark, then slowly nodded. "I'll.... I'll try to push past these dreams and thoughts. It would.... be a shame if I stumbled now." Miles didn't want to tell Spark how close he was with his guess about Zamy.

---------------

Ziona raised an eyebrow at Glen.