The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Dylan breathed a sigh of relief seeing Melody was actually happy with the body

(Spark hay guys I want to test something can you please get down from the sanctuary and Melosy you don't look that bad you actually look pretty cool.

Locke went between then."Skye , Ithink Red wants to talk to you. As for you melody." Locke gave the moon-fox-whatever a warm embrace "welcome home , dear."

"I... uh... er... Thank you," said the Fox Melody to Locke, then she heard Spark calling up.

"Thank's Spark," called down the Fox Melody with a grin. "Yeah, let's head down. Hey Skye?" she asked, "This mean I can fly now, right?"

"I really wouldn't..." Skye began as the Fox Melody tried to spin her tails around. Skye dived for cover as the fox girl started spinning randomly out of control. He started crawling down the steps.

"I'm off to talk to Mom now."

(ooc: moon-fox-whatever???!!!)

Dylan ducked to avoid Melody's out of control flying

Fox Melody came crashing down at the bottom of the Shrine. Anna hurreid over to help her up.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm... whoa... stop the planet, I want to get off..." murmured Fox Melody as she swayed dizzily on her feet and fell again.

"You never listened when I told you it was harder than it looked," said Skye. He walked over to Red. "Yeah Mom? What's up?"

Miles looked back at the Master Emerald, then forced himself to walk back down the steps.

(Spark walked up the Steps of the shrine his body was covered in fire.) it seems the master emerald boosts my power. (he walked back down the steps of the shrine.)

"It's seems to be more passive than something you control," said Miles as he watched Spark

Dylan also went over to Melody

"Do you need help getting up again?"

"I just need to wait for the world to stop spinning..." said Fox Melody as she stared up into the sky. "Remind me not to make fun of Skye's flying again."

"Can you push me over to my... sister?" the younger Melody asked Berry.

"Thank's Berry. Um, this sin't weirding you out, is it?" asked the younger Melody as the Fox Melody got slowly to her knees, Anna supporting her.

"If you're sure," said the younger Melody.

"Steady now Melody. Probably best if you don't try that again until your more used to your new body and have had some lessons"

"Gah, why do I need to take things slow?" complained Fox Melody. "Wait... does this mean I don't have my speed?" she wondered, then saw the younger Melody approach. The two girls looked at each other for a bit, then broke into giggles.

Berry smiled at their giggled, happy that the other is, but then had this weird suspicion they were laughing at each other's situation.

"Well at least both of you seem happy"

"This isn't what we expected, is it?" asked the Fox Melody.

"No, it really wasn't. I thought I'd be the on who, you know..." replied the younger Melody.

"Do you still want to?" asked the Fox. The younger Melody considered.

"N-no. That is, if you're happy with being a fox and all. As long as we're different."

"Agreed, and I am happy like this. Oh, and you should keep the name 'Melody'."

"What? I can't! I'm..." protested the younger Melody.

"You're closer to being Melody than I am now," smiled the Fox.

Berry looked at them as they talked, quite confused, but she finally understood.

"erm... nothing." She said to Dylan

"Wait. What will you call yourself now then?"