The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

The lift doors opened and Skye and Melody found themselves in the corridor with several doors.

"Where is she?" Melody wondered.

"I dunno, but you really shouldn't have jumped ahead like that," said Skye, both to Melody and himself. "You go find Hope, I'll wait by the lift for Hope and Tikal."

------------------

"Melody... and... Skye... went... into... the lift... They left us... They left me..." Anna backed herself into a corner, sliding down the wall and tucking her knees into her chest. "They left me.... They left me..."

-----------------

"You don't like those rides? Why didn't you say?" asked Ziona.

"It's not that I hate them."Said Glen."They just remind me of when I used to be on those hellish saucer , back in the DEL." He shudder."Heck, our driver was crazy. And drunk. I bet he was high too !!! But it's true that we always got on our destination,no matter what was shooting at us."

---------------------------

Tikal saw in what State Anna was, She got closer and took her arm."You are not alone. I'm here too." She looked at her."Do you want me to help?"

Hope went into the next room and felt a sudden drop in temperature. She could see her breath in front of her.

"This can only mean something's about to happen," she said to yourself as she wandered through the room.

As red and And crowley were walking in town, they eventuallty Found the park Glen and Zionna were one day sooner. " Say , how about we get in this park ? " Asked Red.

(ooc: Okay, sorry but could I ask for a quick recap on what happened yesterday. I kinda missed it and there were like 5 pages)

(Ooc : So yesterday .... Zionna and glen got Together , Glendo made his appearence , hope and Melody went out with honey , Then wecgot karaoke . at last everyone went to sleep , and the dreamworld happened .)

(Ooc: about yesterday IRL.... Locke is with you, asking what you'd like to do with him, As everyone else is gone out )

(ooc: not... all that much actually. Stuff is pretty much where you left it, despite the high numbers of posts)

Melody ran along the corridor, calling out for Hope.

--------------

"You.... you can help me?" asked Anna, looking up at Tikal with pleading eyes.

------------

"At least here you don't need to worry about enemy fire."

Tikal Took Anna's hand."Yes I can."She said." You can dry those tears now . you are not alone anymore."

---------

"Maybe ." Said Glen."Now , all I have to worry about is you , right ?"

(ooc: Wait... Locke! Be serious!)

"Are you suggesting anything?"

Anna smiled, stood up, then held tightly onto Tikal.

"Thank you," she whispered.

-------------------

"Which is even more dangerous!" she grinned.

Tikal Smiled Back at anna .

---------

"It's up to you. " Said Locke."Right now, even Red is out with Crowley . I suppose we could soend some time acting like old days... Or we could start by a drink..."

---------

"A Red vixen out for me sound way more dangerous than a wall of laser.... But I'm sure I'll manage." Saud Glen.

"Shall we... shall we try and find the others?" suggested Anna.

----------------

"At least you're used to danger."

In the old days, we were fighting, so maybe not. As for a drink, it depends

"You are right ." Said Locke ."Let's just drink something that does not involve alcohol, and everything should be fine ."

--------/

"Yes, let's go find them ." Said Tikal , helping Anna .

---------

"But will I be able to handle such a dangerous woman? That is the question ." Said Glen.

Hope could faintly hear Melody calling her name.

"I'm in this room but the door's locked behind me. Just keep going and I'll meet up with you when I get out," she called back.

---

"Yes, let's do that," replied Crowley.

"Hold on," called Melody. "I'll see if this room has an adjoining door." Melody rushed into the next room before Hope could respond. There was no adjoining door, and the one to the corridor slammed shut. "Oh g-great!"

------------------

Anna went into the lift. "There's... there's only a button up. That's why the didn't come back." She turned to Tikal as she press the button. "So, uh... You... you and Skye seem very... very close."

-----------------

"I guess we'll just have to find out, won't we!"

"Yes, We are." Said Tikal, blushing a bit."I really love him. Qnd I know it's mutual...But I guess it can get on some people's nerve, right? Especially with the way we are showing affection to each other...."

-----------------------

"You are adorable." Said glen"Now get back on my back, so we can oversee our next... Destination."

---------------------

"It's a very beautiful park." Said Red."and look at all these Lovers... it's an adorable sight t see."

"Hey, w-who turned out the lights?" yelled Melody, as the temperature also started dropping in her room.

---------------------

"Actually, I... I find it quite sweet," replied Anna. "But I'll still tease... my... my brother... about it. You must have known each other a while then."

---------------------

"Sounds good" said Ziona, hopping onto Glen's back. "Your turn to choose."

Hope heard the door shut.

"Guess it got you too, Melody?"

---

"'Adorable' wouldn't be the word I use to describe it. But it is definitely... something."

"Not really. It was more a case of "Love at first sight" than anything." Said Tikal, before quietly giggling

------------------------

"I know Crowley, I know." Said Red."I just find it nice to see so many happy couple. And it seems genuine too ."

-----------------------

"Well, like I said, I'm definitively not used to funfair. You'll have to walk me around until we find something nice." Said Glen as started moving.

"Yeah, it did," shouted back Melody. "You feeling like you walked into a freezer too?"

--------------

"Really," said Anna, smiling at Tikal's giggles. "Skye doesn't seem like a 'love at first sight' kinda boy."

-------------

"Let's go thata way then," said Ziona.

"I guess it happened like that...." Said tikal.

-------------------------

"alright, off we go...." Said glen.

"Yeah pretty much. Things can only get better from here," replied Hope with mock optimism.

----

"Yes quite. I suppose it is rather refreshing to see people enjoy life for once."

Melody laughed at Hope's remark, albeit with a hysterical edge.

---------------

"You really.... must have got lucky then," said Anna, as the lift doors opened again. "SKYE! You waited for me!" Anna rushed forwards and hugged the fox.

--------------

Ziona couldn't help giggling, enjoying being given a piggy back ride again.