The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It was on a need to know basis. The only one who needed to know was Ziona, and I told her straight away."

Melody rolled her eyes. "I'm TRYING to be calm, but seeing my sister run off crying..." she shook her head, and heading to the balcony door. She waited outside, ready to head out if needed.

"Sorry, I didn't think it'd come up," apologised Ziona.

"Not your fault, or Glen's. You weren't to know. Hopefully nothing bad will come of this," said Skye. He look at Melody. "She's adapted fast," he muttered.

----

"Oh, hi. Uh, sorry about that. Just... a shock. I think... I'm okay now," said Anna to Glen, drying her eyes.

"Are you really sure of that?" Asked Glen."Because you don't. You don't look like you are fine, And you probably don't even feel fine. So, what's really going on?"

-----------------------------------------

"I suppose it would had happen." Said Locke"Seeing as Skyes and his sister were related to that incident yesterday."

EDIT : there.

(ooc: Um, Glen and Glen...? Either he's cloned himself, or...)

"I understand. Ah, there it is!" Dylan took out the plans and rolled it up

"Well, the damage has been done now," sighed Zonia.

---------------

"It was just, just the shock of having my past jump out at me suddenly," replied Anna, rubbing her hands together. "I wasn't expect it, that's all."

Rouge went back into her room and came out with an armful of bottles before making her way into the kitchen. Shadow instinctively followed her.

"I'd say it's too early for a cocktail, but we're on leave. So why not?" he said as he gave her a hand, putting some fruit into a blender.

Sabre said Nothing, And let Dylan working on his project.

---------------------------------

"I see..." Sadi Glen."It's alright Anna. While I cannot make sure of your safety there, I know that these people will care about you for what you are, not what you have."

(ooc: Who said he was working?)

"I'll take a look at this later. Now I think I'll go back to the hotel"

"I hope so," replied Anna. "It hard not to think that this is just some horrible trick," she admitted. Outside, Melody felt her heart sink at that, the idea that Anna could think that she or Skye was lying to her.

Shadow and Rouge emerged from the kitchen and sat down on a sofa, the latter of the pair placing a pitcher onto a table before pouring out 2 glasses. Shadow picked his up and took a sip, giving a contented nod.

Skye eyed the pitcher that Shadow had placed on the table.

"Can I try some?" he asked.

Shadow cast his mind over the ingredients then offered Skye a glass.

"Sure. We decided to save the alcohol for later, so this batch is fine for you to drink."

"Thanks Uncle Shadow," said Skye as he took the glass. "Though is is one of those time's I wish I was actually old enough for alcohol." he continued, his eyes darting towards the balcony.

Shadow gave a slight shudder when Skye called him 'uncle'.

"No problem Skye. And I know what you mean."

Skye noticed Shadow's shudder. "I'm sorry, I should probably stop that. I mean, it was alright before but now," Skye sighed, "my family's just getting messed up."

"I'm afraid you'll have to get used to it. Unless you want to move in with someone else. I'm sure Crowley has plenty of space in his apartment," he joked.

Skye laughed. "I don't think Crowley would appreciate that, even if he does seem to like the idea of people asking him for autographs and the like." Skye pondered for a second, swilling his glass around. "

Ask me again at the end of the day. Maybe I'll be less weirded out and used to the idea by then. Assuming Dad doesn't make good on his threat to make the family even bigger..."

"I have no &£$%ing idea. Maybe he's thinking of adopting Hope," said Skye, in a tone of voice that made it clear he was joking.

"Probably from Hope herself, if this morning is any indication," laughed Skye. "She'd probably whip out a taser and shoot Dad with it or something!"

"I'll keep that in mind, and try not to P*ss her off."

"I think you'd struggle to do that. There's nothing about you that would set her off."