The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I just finished eating my food, and someone shoved his foot on the table." Said Glen."You are once again lucky to be cute, or ele, consequences would have been hard." He laughed.

"Anyways, Let's get to work then. I bet I'm not paid to slack up. Hell, I'm not even paid anymore."

--------------------------

"Well, if you need me and Rouge isn't good enough, I'll see what I can do to give a hand." She said with a smile."After all, I AM a woman of experiences." She said, whispering this to shadow's ears.

"...'His foot' Glen? Imply that again and I'll slap you into next week!" said Ziona with a grin. "Everyone else enjoy their meal?"

Rouge came over.

"Oh trust me, I'm good enough. We don't want him getting any ideas, now do we?"

"Yes it was rather nice," said Crowley.

Just finished. Very nice indeed

"Well, He seems to feel alone from time to time. He needs more affection Rouge."

----------------------------------

"Well, By the look of it, your foot isn't in a bad shape anymore. I bet that you'll be ready to walk again by tomorrow!" Said Glen as he took care of Zionna's Foot.

"Thanks a million Glen. I suppose I should turn in for the night too. Give it as much of a chance to rest as I can."

"I think you're right Red. Don't worry Shadow, I'll be sure to show my affection from now on," she said with a smile.

"Goodnight Ziona, I think I'll turn in as well," said Crowley as he went into his room.

Ziona gave a wave and retreated to her own room, limping slightly.

Amount of us awake is decreasing and it's getting late. I guess I'll be going soon

"Yeah Zionna. Well, It's my turn now to say goodnight now...." SAid Glen.

------------------------------

"Of course, It's more important than you think." Said Red

Goodnight Glen. Pleasant dreams

"I'll see to it, I'll see to it..." Said Glen.

"Oh don't worry I will. Anyway we should wrap this up soon. Don't want him to enjoy it too much or we'll be here all night," said Rouge.

"Probably... I guess we should stop now..." Said Red."Don't worry, I'm sure Rouge will spend more time with you from now on."

"Thank you Red, this was very enjoyable," said Shadow.

"Yes I certainly will," said Rouge as she pulled Shadow up and took him back to the hotel room.

"My pleasure." Said Red.

---------------------------------------

Everyone was gone, leaving Locke alone in the living room. Well, it would be the best time to check on the children....

Locke slowly got up,and got a look through Melody room. She was completely asleep.

He then got toward Skye's, Only to see that he was sharing hid bed with Tikal. They were cute together. It's was a rare stroke of luck that they found each other....

Finding Dylan asleep on a chair , he carried him back to his room, and took care of everything, to ensure the ex councilor a correct sleep.

Eventually, all was done..... Leaving Locke to wonder on today's experiences....

(ooc: So is that everyone ready to move onto the dream thingy?)

(And shadow sleep on the good Darn sofa... He could at least sleep in his own bedroom , right?)

Eventually Locke Found Red.... And both went to sleep without much problem. The day being what it was for them.

(ooc: I think that's everyone asleep. Let's get this show on the road...)

The sleek form of a new Egg Carrier cut through the night towards Angel Island. It was smaller than previous models, but it’s shape, hull material, and other devices, made it almost impossible to detect except by sight.

Two strange emitters lowered themselves from the bottom of the craft and began tracking their targets.

“Arr, the Dreamcatcher be fully charged C‘ptn,” reported Cubot with his usual malfunctioning vocal chip.

“Both targets locked Doctor,” Orbot noted. “Awaiting your command.”

Sitting on a raised dais behind the hench-bots, Eggman rubbed his hands together with glee.

“Ho ho ho! Who would have thought that niceness would have been such an effective weapon,” he gloated. Standing up, he made a dramatic gesture towards the island and bellowed ‘FIRE!’

(ooc: Everyone, welcome to Paradise!)

(OOc: I guess I'll Start with Tikal, That way , Skye will be able to step in as well.)

Tikal woke up, only to see that she was in a dream. But It was different.... she was back in her ancestral home.. Her tribe ... but Skye was with her. For the first time in ages, She truly felt at home.

--------------------------------------------------

Glen was also Dreaming.... for the first time in a while.

Shadow heard a loud beeping and brought his hand down onto his alarm clock, according to which it was 9:00 AM. He could feel an arm across his chest and as he looked over to his right he saw a dream version of Rouge, soundly asleep. He carefully got up and cautiously walked downstairs, hearing noises from the kitchen. As he rounded the corner he came face to face with Maria, who was eating a bowl of cereal. With a innocent smile she greeted him, and he responded in kind. Clearly this was going to be one of his better dreams.

Rouge sat in her throne room, a smile upon her face. The walls and floors were a beautiful marble, and in a huge chandolier hanging from the ceiling was the Master Emerald, the light coming in from the skylight shimmering off of it and dancing about the room. In front of her was an immensely long table packed with jewels of all colours, shapes, and sizes. At her side was a dream version of Shadow, passively sitting down, looking equally as happy as her. Rouge got up and began to inspect the jewels as more were brought in.

Hope awoke in a typical 2 storey house. As she got out of bed she looked outside the window and saw the sun shining outside. The trees were all brightly coloured and were overflowing with various sweets. In the distance there was a river, flowing white chocolate. Hope walked downstairs and out her front door, picking up sherbert lemons and chewy cherries that had fallen from the trees and putting them into a nearby bucket. She walked back inside and entered her workshop. She sat down at her bench and began building something, occassionally stopping to take a handful of sweets from her bucket.

Crowley was seated in a comfy chair aside a roaring fire, a large portrait of himself above the fireplace. He sipped the brandy from his glass as he read the newspaper, utterly content. "Terrible state of affairs," he muttered to himself as he read the main story.