The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I'm so used to being there and helping her. Just standing by and not doing anything feels wrong."

--------------

Ziona laughed. "So your saying we're a walking disaster then? Or would be if I could walk."

"Might as well get some sleep too then," said Shadow, as Hope and Rouge went into his room. Shadow lay down on the sofa he was on.

"We'll have to wait, and come only at the right time Skye." Said Red ."Right now, she need a bit of time for herself ."

-----------

"Good , that's one less trouble for us." Said locke.

---------

"I can carry you. That make us more effective." Said Glen.

"I... suppose so. But she probably has the right idea. I guess we should turn in," said Skye, casting a glance at Shadow. He started heading to his room then paused. "Wait, actually no. I'll sleep on a couch out here. Tikal, you can have my room."

-------------------

"On no, I've had enough of being carried thank you very much!" Ziona laughed.

(ooc: Ok, with shadow here it looks like we're on track to start the new plot. Once everyone's asleep I'll do an Eggman post to kick things off!)

As Rouge and Hope slowly drifted into sleep, Shadow returned Skye's glance.

(Ooc: Aww, I wanted to make a gag about tikal and Skye alone in the same room .....)

Red suddenly remembered ." Rouge , can you come back ? I think we forgot something ... " As she took shadow with her.

(Ooc: Since Red is Rouge's alternate , does that mean that she actually keeps her words ?)

---------------

"Skye , i'd rather have you sleeping on your bed ." Said Tikal " We'll see what to do once you show me your room, alright ?"

---------------

"You don't like it?Aww , was the only way I could stay with you without being awkward..."

"Sorry Shadow, I though you were already asleep!" said Skye when Shadow looked at him. "I really don't mind the couch Tikal," as he headed to his room. "I've slept on a lot worse only a few days ago. In fact, the beds... well... they're really nice and comfy but.... I'm just not used to them."

--------------------

"It wasn't awkward when I wasn't able to walk... Now don't you dare go getting ideas about saying I need to stay off my feet for a week or something."

Rouge appeared from her room once again and walked over to Red.

"Yes Red?" she asked

"Well , no matter what we both decide , I still don't where your room might be, so ....." Said Tikal.

---------------

"Well rouge , It's true that we are both quite elusive women , But maybe we could Reward shadow, just this once. After all , we more or less gave our words."

------------

"Me? doing such a thing ? That would be terrible Zionna" Said Glen with a smile.

"It's this one here. Actually," he said walking into the room, "there's a couch in here to. I'd forgotten about that."

---------------------

"Of course it would be, but don't tell me the though didn't cross your mind." She picked up a room service menu. "Nothing to fancy. Just a quick meal before bed."

Well, without much to do, I guess I'll go watch some telly until I fall asleep. Unless there's something else to do

"Indeed we did. So yes, let's. Just this once," said Rouge.

Shadow looked at the two with a confused look on his face.

"Can't just get some sleep," he muttered to himself so they couldn't hear.

"Actually skye..." Said Tikal ."Couldn't we share the bed ? I'd like to sleep with someone again ...." She was blushing."I know it sound childish , but it's been sooooo long ....

--------------

"Nope , I was too busy thinking about a legal way that would get you to kiss me ."

-------------

"Actually Dylan, we can always eat." Said Locke.

--------------

"Well in that case ...." Red gave a mischievious smile "Shall we?"

I'm up for getting something to eat. Do we go out or order a take way?

"Uh, I'm sure we could Tikal, if you really want to."

----------------

"Patience maybe Glen?" suggested Ziona. "By the way," she called to the room, "anyone else want to join a room service order?"

Rouge had a matching mischievous smile. "Of course."

"A take away would be the easiest," said Crowley.

We may be ordering a take away, Ziona, unless the others prefer room service

"Since you are so tense , I think I'll do something to ..... make you feel a bit better ." Said Red , As she took shadow and Rouge near the pool.

------------

"Thank you skye." Said tikal."That means a lot for me ."

-----------

"Waiting huh?" Said glen."I guess I'll use the room service too."

"I'll do anything to make you happy Tikal," Skye respond, now blushing as well.

------------------

"No sense in getting both room service AND a take away, so what would everyone prefer? I've no preference."

I don't mind. Whatever everyone else decides

"So what exactly do you have planned Red?" asked Shadow.

"Well what type of food do we want to have? That'll dictate whether it's takeaeay or room service," said Crowley

"Thank you skye ." Said Tikal .

---------

"As long As I eat, I'll be fine."Said Glen.

--------

"What do I habe planned ? Hum, You'll see once you lie down and close your eyes." Said Red.

"It's not a problem, really." Skye replied.

----------------

"I've got the room service menu in my hands, it's got most stuff on it, and it might be quicker than take-away, so ass everyone is humming and hawing, lets just go with it!"

Shadow looked at Rouge who gave him a reassuring smile. He then did as asked, lying down and shutting his eyes.

"Helpful as usual Glen," said Crowley.

If room service is easier, that's fine by me