The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Shadow looked slightly confused at Skye's laughing fit. "Usually it bounces off them and back into the water. If not, I need a ball boy. You can name your price, and you also don't get targetted."

"Name my price eh?" Skye laughing fit disappeared and was replaced by a wicked grin. "I'll have one ready once we reach the beach."

*Looks at Skye confused, then turns to Melody*

Thanks. If we're ready then lets go

"Huh? I never left the car," said Zet, before returning to his phone. "No, sorry I need to go. We'll figure something out I promise ok... Ok? Hello? Darn!"

"I'll go and see if I can find them," said Melody, running back into the shop.

"Mom? Ziona? It's time for the beach!"

(Ooc: Sorry about me not beung there most of thiq night . Spebd the While day with familly , And it killed le . I just wike up.)

Red and Ziona just came back when Shadow mentionned then. "We are here ."

Glen, that everyone forgot , was now in the car , wearing for something else than your usual Del Robe . It was something more Beachy, Which allowed our other character to see his face with more detail (The only thing they could see so far were is eyes and

his nose.). Poor guy had a good part of his echidna dreads mechanised , but , appart from ome things here and there, And looked kinda normal, and he would fit without too much trouble.

"everyone is there ? Then let's go. " Said Locke.

And they were gone to the beach.

The car stopped when they reached the beach. Shadow and Rouge clambered out of the door and walked towards a restroom. Shadow waited outside while Rouge walked in to change into her swimwear.

"And for a moment, I almost though you would wear something for a change , ahaha ." Said Locke.

"Very funny Locke." Rouge stuck her head out of the door and tossed Shadow a pair of shorts before disappearing back in. Shadow then stepped into his shorts. "It seems you almost thought right then Locke. Almost. Ahaha", said Shadow.

Ah, the beach! I haven't been to a beach in ages. I'm going to find a nice spot, then I'm going for a swim

Locke laughed. At that time Red and Ziona were also changing themselve to something more Confortable .

"I still wonder if it wasn't too much Zionna. You are sure of that?"Asked Red.

At that moment Rouge came out in her yellow bikini. She took a step onto the sand then jumped back. "Ow that's hot." She then jumped at Shadow who had little choice but to catch her. "Seeing as you're wearing shoes, carry me over to a nice spot." Shadow groaned. "Fine.", he said, before walking onto the beach and found a suitable spot. He then reached into Rouge's bag, pulled out a towel and put in on the sand before Rouge dropped off onto it. "Seeing as I've done that do me a fsvour and blow up this ball." he asked, putting his uninflated beachball on her stomach while starting to inflate his ring, which contrary to Skye's thoughts did not have a duck head on it, but instead was a simple red ring with a polka dot pattern.

This place will do nicely

*Lays down a towel he had just bought, then putting his belongings on it*

Right, now for that swim

*Takes of shirt and rushes towards the water*

"Well, It appear That everyone is having fun. What about you Glen? "

"Meh, Sand is fine for me. Probably gonna sleep there and watche those ... cute ladies

over there ." Answered Glen. "And beside, where are Red And zionna? "

"Too much, Red?" asked Ziona, slightly confused. She walked over to the car and dragged Zet out of it. "Come on, you're gonna enjoy yourself."

"But I can't get a working signal on my phone."

"Well, you could always ask Skye for help," suggested Ziona with a smile. Zet looked conflicted at that suggestion.

Skye, now in shorts and sunglasses, walked over to Shadow. "I've got my price ready if you want a ball boy."

Melody sprinted towards the water, the screeched to a halt before she reached it. "Oh yeah, no running. Hmmm, what else can I do..." She looked around and her eye's fell on Skye's bucket and spade.

"I'm refering to the swimsuit, Zionna, but well, I suppose I could show off for a bit ." Red was out of the changing room , now in her swimsuit . Her fur was entirely white , with z touch of skin on thr midriff.

"Sure. Go for it Skye." said Shadow, stepping into his ring as Rouge continued to inflate the ball.

Skye grinned wildly, his ears twitching. "Leave GUN and set up a restaurant business!"

"If you can't show off on a day like today relaxing with your family, when can you?" asked Ziona.

"Skye , don't do anything reprehensible during our sray, And Melody , don't go too far !!! Glenn will take care lf you both , while I take care of Something ." Lcke then went on his way , Hoping they would enjoy his soon to be surprise ....

Rouge handed the now inflated ball to Shadow. It was abnormally large for a beach ball. "Tell you what, I stay in GUN and manage a resturant banage on the side? Best of both worlds."

*Comes out of the water*

That was nice

*Overhears Shadow talking*

A restaurant? If you manage one, would I get free food?

"A restaurant ? I hope you'll get us a free food pass , or rather... Why

don't you open a resyaurant in the GUN headquarter ? You'd call this "THE ULTIMATE CHEF, OR THE ULTIMATE RESTAURANT"!" Joked Glen.

Skye's mouth dropped open and he was speechless for a few seconds. He'd just been joking, and hadn't expected Shadow to take it seriously.

"D-d-done," he finally managed to stammer out.

"I can't go far if I can't run," Melody replied to Locke, then she knelt down with the bucket and spade and started building a sandcastle.

"Well , I just don't get that much skin out , that's all... I'm not used to that . But i'll try to enjoy myself for a while Zionna ." Said Red

"Yo kid, The bearded boss said I was in charge while he wasn't there ; so here are the rule : I won't care as long as nobody dies, and that we can't be traced back, shall a problem happen. Now have fun." Said Glen.

What about if one of us is recognised? It won't be good if Melody is recognised as Mina or Skye is recognised as Tails