Being a fan of both myself, I have more experience with SEGA. Maybe it's because my first console was the Genesis/Mega-Drive, and my first game was the original Sonic the Hedgehog, but I much prefer SEGA over Nintendo.
Oh... This is going to be tricky! But hey, I don't necessarily have to say why.
1) Robotnik (Sonic franchise)
2) Dracula (Castlevania franchise)
3) Ganondorf (Zelda franchise)
4) King K. Rool (Donkey Kong franchise)
5) Dr. Cortex (Crash Bandicoot franchise)
6) Ridley (Metroid franchise)
7) Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie franchise)
8) Bowser (Mario franchise)
9) Dr. Wily (Mega Man franchise)
10) Slender Man (Slender games)
So, it's not seeing the light of day until 2015. That's understandable, as the first announcement was just a few months ago. But I think the movie should reference the comics, just because of the part they've played in Sonic's career as well as the cartoons.
Boss fight, huh? I guess Meta Ridley in Metroid Prime. I think the Meta Ridley fight transfered the aspects from Ridley fight in Super Metroid quite nicely, as well as the robotic like look to Ridley in Prime was a cool design choice. As for the music, I loved Ridley's theme to begin with, and the remixed version of it for Prime is my favorite version of the song. So, yeah! Meta Ridley.
1) Sonic - Honestly, the first game I ever played was the first Sonic game, and Underground was the first Sonic cartoon I ever watched. I fell in love with the character and the franchise, and the rest is history.
2) Sally Acorn - She's strong, smart and independent. I occasionally found myself howling with laughter because of the lines she was given. "I'm right and you're wrong... As usual". I think Sally has a great personality behind her character, as well. And honestly, I prefer Sal over Amy, but that's just me.
3) Dr. Robotnik (SatAM) - I have never seen a Sonic villain that's that intimidating! Every good hero needs a good villain, and Jim Cummings more than pleases, he was the perfect role as Robotnik.
4) Metal Sonic 2.0 - The perfect doppelganger to the perfect character. Matching Sonic perfectly in almost every way, Metal just beats Mecha Sonic mainly because of design. I think Metal was the doctor's greatest creation, and is the strongest, fastest and smartest of the Metal Sonic family. MOREL8R
Silent Hill (Yes, the PSX version (Yay fog for additional atmosphere!)) I'm very late on this wagon, but it's my first play through. I'm not very far; about 10 minutes, and i'm supposed to head to the school, but every path there is blocked off. So, I am seemingly stuck at the beginning of the game. Don't spoil anything for me!