Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (2022 Movie)

33 posts in this topic

Posted

And here is a new location for filming. Jade_shoots stated that he saw a film crew at the "A Rocha Canada" site. He also saw that there were signs that read "Emerald Hill". The photo is not attached, so here is a photo from the Internet so that you have an idea about this place.

pZh5pmCIE4Q.jpg?size=1200x800&quality=96

Posted

A new place again. This time it is the Cloverdale Agriplex. The second studio is being prepared there. The photo is missing again, so keep the photo from the internet.

KVs3q7XSYMA.jpg?size=1024x576&quality=96

Posted

Some footage from filming. The video shows a car chase.

Posted

The film crew was spotted on Grouse Mountain, located in the northern part of Vancouver. Also filming takes place in Fort Langley, which is a village in the town of Langley:

Posted

The organization "G. U. N." will appear in the film! Military equipment with the "G. U. N." logo appeared on the set!

w3_rgmLxafI.jpg?size=1280x960&quality=96

IG4F2KFGfc0.jpg?size=1280x793&quality=96

CGXBrsdcR7Y.jpg?size=1280x681&quality=96

Also on the technique is written "SA", which stands for "Sigma-Alpha". In Sonic Adventure 2, it was a group of soldiers responsible for capturing Sonic.

Posted

Here's a flying Jim Carey (and also G.U.N. soilders):

And here's a reference - in the screenshot with the helicopter "G. U. N." on its tail, you can see the number 61801, which means the release date of Sonic Adventure 2 (6 -June, 16 - number, 01 - year).

Posted

Meet Knuckles!

Ge9JUXv6YHE.jpg?size=1125x740&quality=96

1 person likes this

Posted

Meet Knuckles!

Ge9JUXv6YHE.jpg?size=1125x740&quality=96

That photo made my day. I'm guessing this might be the final battle, where the three heroes team up? That would be lit. 
If Knuckles ends up looking like this in the film, we'll have a nearly perfect recreation of Team Sonic in the big screen (aesthetically, at least). ANd that makes me SO HAPPY. Long gone are the days of the grotesquely redesigned monster-hedgehog that was supposed to star the first movie...

Also... am I the only one who saw...

w3_rgmLxafI.jpg?size=1280x960&quality=96

...the MEAN BEAN Coffee Shop? Where they most likely will have a MEAN BEAN MACHINE??

And G.U.N. is finally real in this universe. Makes sense considering the USA military appeared in the previous film. Now, I think G.U.N. should have been since the beggining, but it's fine. Maybe this organization is found due to the problems caused by Sonic and Robotnik?