Geoffrey St John

Gifts from the Skunk

15 posts in this topic

I am feeling creative and "festive" so enjoy the twelve days of Christmas for my friends.

Skye's gift

"On the f.. first day of Chr... Christmas life put in my hand

Protection from temperal anomalies with this time band

On the Second day of Christmas life put in my hand

A two tailed father and this time band

On the third day of Christmas life put in my hand

Three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band

On the fourth day of Christmas life put in my hand

Four Dark Hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band

On the fifth day of Christmas life put in my hand

Five Royal rescues, four Dark hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band

On the sixth day of Christmas life put in my hand

Six different rulers, five royal rescues, four dark hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band

On the seventh day of Christmas life put in my hand

Seven new tools, six different rulers, five royal rescues, four dark hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band

On the eighth day of Christmas life put in my hand

Eight new allies, seven new tools, six different rulers, five royal rescues, four dark hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band

On the ninth day of Christmas life put in my hand

Nine freedom fighters, eight new allies, seven new tools, six different rulers, five royal rescues, four dark hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band

On the tenth day of Christmas life put in my hand

Ten scary robots, nine freedom fighters, eight new allies, seven new tools, six different rulers, five royal rescues, four dark hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band

On the eleventh day of Christmas life put in my hand

An eleven year old sister, ten scary robots, nine freedom fighters, eight new allies, seven new tools, six different rulers, five royal rescues, four dark hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed Father and this time band

On the twelveth and last day of Christmas life put in my hand

Twelve years a hero, an eleven year old sister, ten scary robots, nine freedom fighters, eight new allies, seven new tools, six different rulers, five royal rescues, four dark hand thugs, three speedy friends, a two tailed father and this time band"

I will write and post more in time. I wonder who will be next.

This isn't actually half bad.

Heh!  Thanks Geffy!  I thought I was only eight though!  Where did those four years come from? ;) 

Great work though.

Yes all my gifts will be twelve days of Christmas parodies.

Next up the weasel

Nack's gift

"On the first day in this festive scene

I get my marvellous Queen

On the second day in this festive scene

I get two worthless moron and my marvellous queen

On the third day in this festive scene

I get a three barrelled gun, two worthless moron and my marvellous queen

On the fourth day in this festive scene

I get four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen

On the fifth day in this festive scene

I get five years to life, four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen

On the sixth day in this festive scene

I get six butts to kick, five years to life, four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen

On the seventh day in this festive scene

I get seven emerald hunts, six butts to kick, five years to life, four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen

On the eighth day in this festive scene

I get eight Egg checks bouncing, seven emerald hunts, six butts to kick, five years to life, four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen

On the ninth day in this festive scene

I get nine pirate wannabes, eight Egg checks bouncing, seven emerald hunts, six butts to kick, five years to life, four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen

On the tenth day in this festive scene

I get ten stiff drinks, nine pirate wannabes, eight Egg checks bouncing, seven emerald hunts, six butts to kick, five years to life, four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen

On the eleventh day in this festive scene

I get eleven #@$&ING heroes, ten stiff drinks, nine pirate wannabes, eight Egg checks bouncing, seven emerald hunts, six butts to kick, five years to life, four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen

On the twelveth and last say in this festive scene

I get twelve jail breaks, eleven #@$&ING heroes, ten stiff drinks, nine pirate wannabes, eight Egg checks bouncing, seven emerald hunts, six butts to kick, five years to life, four stupid cellmates, a three barrelled gun, two worthless morons and my marvellous queen"

Who shall be next?

1 person likes this

Sweet xD sounds like Nackie even!

I hope my gifts are "liked" by the ones they are for.

Seviper's gift

"On the first day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Complete and utter insanity

On the second day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the third day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the fourth day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the fifth day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Five sandwiches, four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the sixth day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Six DNA mix ups, five sandwiches, four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the seventh day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Seven poison pancakes, six DNA mix ups, five sandwiches, four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the eighth day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Eight chocolate bombs, seven poison pancakes, six DNA mix ups, five sandwiches, four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter Insanity

On the ninth day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Nine slimy snake skins, eight chocolate bombs, seven poison pancakes, six DNA mix ups, five sandwiches, four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the tenth day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Ten popcorn packets, nine slimy snake skins, seven poison pancakes, six DNA mix ups, five sandwiches, four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the eleventh day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Eleven different disasters, ten popcorn packets, nine slimy snake skins, eight chocolate bombs, seven poison pancakes, six DNA mix ups, five sandwiches, four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity

On the twelveth and final day of Snakemus my brain gave to me

Twelve weird months, eleven different disasters, ten popcorn packets, nine slimy snake skins, eight chocolate bombs, seven poison pancakes, six DNA mix ups, five sandwiches, four strange events, three crazy buddies, two Zangoose pelts and utter insanity"

1 person likes this

Who is next?

Mr Councillor!

Dilly's gift!

"On the first day of Christmas I shall win

A shiny Fennikin

On the second day of Christmas I shall win

Two Shini hugs and a shiny Fennikin

On the third day of Christmas I shall win

Three stubborn allies, two Shini hugs and a shiny Fennikin

On the fourth day of Christmas I shall win

Four Geoffrey outbursts, three stubborn allies, two shini hugs and a Shiny Fennikin

On the fifth day of Christmas I shall win

Five sugar rushes, four Geoffrey outbursts, three stubborn allies, two Shini hugs and a shiny Fennikin

On the sixth day of Christmas I shall win

Six adorable faces, five sugar rushes, four Geoffrey outbursts, three stubborn allies, two Shini hugs and a Shiny Fennikin

On the seventh day of Christmas I shall win

Seven councillors, six adorable faces, five sugar rushes, four Geoffrey outbursts, three stubborn allies, two Shini hugs and a shiny Fennikin

On the eighth day of Christmas I shall win

Eight cheerful nuzzles, seven Councillors, six adorable faces, five sugar rushes, four Geoffrey outbursts, three stubborn allies,two Shini hugs and a shiny Fennikin

On the ninth day of Christmas I shall win

Nine Seviper antics,  eight cheerful nuzzles, seven Councillors, six adorable faces, five sugar rushes, four Geoffrey outbursts, three stubborn allies, two Shini hugs and a shiny Fennikin

On the tenth day of Christmas I shall win

Ten scared Skyes, nine Seviper antics, eight cheerful nuzzles, seven Councillors, six adorable faces, five sugar rushes, four Geoffrey outbursts, three stubborn allies, two Shini hugs and a Shiny Fennikin

On the eleventh day of Christmas I shall win

Eleven crazy hours, ten scared Skyes, nine Seviper antics, eight cheerful nuzzles, seven councillors, six adorable faces, five sugar rushes, four Geoffrey outbursts, three stubborn allies, two Shini hugs and a shiny Fennikin

On the Twelfth and final day of Christmas I shall win

Twelve more great years, eleven crazy hours, ten scared Skyes, nine Seviper antics, eight  cheerful nuzzles, seven Councillors, six adorable faces, five Sugar rushes, four Geoffrey Outbursts, three stubborn allies, two Shini hugs and a Shiny Fennikin"

1 person likes this

(I don't really do the councillor stuff anymore on the forums now lol)

But yeah. It's nice. Thanks

(I know Dilly but it is still your title)

The next gift is for my lil sis.

Shini's Gift

"On the first day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find a gruesome massacre for me

On the second day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find two Slendermen and a massacre for me

On the third day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a massacre for me

On the fourth day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find four Anime crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a Massacre for me

On the fifth day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find five Deathnotes, four Anime Crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a Massacre for me

On the sixth day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find six Seedians, five Deathnotes, four Anime Crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a massacre for me

On the seventh day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find seven dragonballs, five Seedians, four Anime Crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a massacre for me

On the eighth day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find eight Digidestined, seven Dragonballs, six Seedians, five Deathnotes, four Anime Crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a massacre for me

On the ninth day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find nine Alchemists, eight Digidestined, seven dragonballs, six Seedians, five Deathnotes, four Anime Crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a massacre for me

On the tenth day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find ten crazy dreams, nine Alchemists, eight Digidestined, seven Dragonballs, six Seedians, five Deathnotes, four Anime Crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a Massacre for me

On the eleventh day of Christmas under my tree

I'll fine eleven magic spells, ten crazy dreams, nine Alchemists, eight Digidestined, seven dragonballs, six Seedians, five Deathnotes, four Anime crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a massacre for me

On the twelfth and last day of Christmas under my tree

I'll find twelve Keyblades, eleven magic spells, ten crazy dreams, nine Alchemists, eight Digidestined, seven dragonballs, six Seedians, five Deathnotes, four Anime crushes, three Fennikin friends, two Slendermen and a massacre for me"

1 person likes this

I LOVE IT! ^_^ *Hugs Geoffrey* Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I love you too bro!