david41159

No more comics?

13 posts in this topic

Has been like 2 weeks and no uploads. Is something going on with the site, or with archie?

Sonic Boom had stopped.  Sonic Universe and Mega Man are delayed.

But please do not ask about the uploads.  We put them up when we get them.

just out of courosity, is it possible that archie could shut down this site for showing comics for free?

just out of courosity, is it possible that archie could shut down this site for showing comics for free?

If you look at the very BOTTOM, you will see that this website has been online since 2008
(or, to put It simply: Sonic SCANF has been functioning since the first Iron Man movie, I.E. Phase One of the Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Either Archie is extremely unattentive..at these things, OR they just don't really care.
or, they are like DeviantART, and are just too busy with others things to take It seriously.

Anyway, doesn't matter. as there is a "blogspot" that (sort of) showcases the same things elsewhere.

If you look at the very BOTTOM, you will see that this website has been online since 2008
(or, to put It simply: Sonic SCANF has been functioning since the first Iron Man movie, I.E. Phase One of the Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Either Archie is extremely unattentive..at these things, OR they just don't really care.
or, they are like DeviantART, and are just too busy with others things to take It seriously.

Anyway, doesn't matter. as there is a "blogspot" that (sort of) showcases the same things elsewhere.

true...it also must not be effecting their sales too much.

That, and we're a site started in Russia. I don't know the exact how and when, but rules and the law are a bit differently over there.

I just checked my pms and found this. A message from my pal.

"To set the record straight, I talked with Evan Stanley, who was an Artist for Archie's Sonic Comics. She has stated that she hasn't heard of Archie particularly minding piracy or the like. We ARE doing this non-profit, and the fact that we usually wait a while before posting the issues helps with that fact, since the bulk of Archie's profit comes from news stand sales and reprint collections.

In other words, There should be NO worry of Archie coming to bite us for this. 

Signed. The Jest

PS. I'm technically not back yet, which is why I'm having a friend of mine inform you of this. ^^;"

true...it also must not be effecting their sales too much.

Naw. If anything, it'll make people wanna buy the comics MORE.

I've downloaded EVERY comic thus far, yet I still pay money on Amazon for the Graphic Novel re-releases (Sonic Archives, Sonic Saga Series, Ect.)
so, no. having this site online hasn't affected their sales..least not for ME, anyway. they are still getting rich off of me.

Edited by MetroXLR99

Please don't double post.

Also, if possible, could people stop mega-quoting?  It makes the posts too large.

I just checked my pms and found this. A message from my pal.

"To set the record straight, I talked with Evan Stanley, who was an Artist for Archie's Sonic Comics. She has stated that she hasn't heard of Archie particularly minding piracy or the like. We ARE doing this non-profit, and the fact that we usually wait a while before posting the issues helps with that fact, since the bulk of Archie's profit comes from news stand sales and reprint collections.

In other words, There should be NO worry of Archie coming to bite us for this. 

Signed. The Jest

PS. I'm technically not back yet, which is why I'm having a friend of mine inform you of this. ^^;"

So, I was right before: "They don't really care."

Please don't double post.

Also, if possible, could people stop mega-quoting?  It makes the posts too large.

How are we suppose to do that??

That, and we're a site started in Russia. I don't know the exact how and when, but rules and the law are a bit differently over there.

That would explain why some image folders have a text that I can't understand (I' am American.)

Hello... Please stop the multi posting. You just got asked. There is an edit button on your post

I am sending this as a test message.

is THIS the way I am suppose to do It?