Lena Stan Account

Metal Gear Thread

11 posts in this topic

Discuss anything about Metal Gear games here.

I just have played Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and I'm stuck in that god Darned torture champer with that crazy woman!

I just have played Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, and Metal Gear Solid 2. I love this games.

How did you get past torture champer in Peace Walker? Pressing the triangle that fast is just too hard that even Sonic can't do it.

(If you want to copy paste something without appearing you should choose "Paste as plain text" or just press Ctrl+Shift+V )

Edited by NMS

This is one of the my favorite game series! I'm pass only Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. But I was plesed with that.

My MGS experience is the first game. I was really pleased with the first MGS, and i'm planning on grabbing the second one when the time is right.

My MGS experience started when MGS2 first came out on the PS2, I remember watching my brother play it and getting scared by Vamp's introductory cutscene. Last year I picked up the HD collection and have completed MGS2, 3 and am currently doing Peace Walker. I'm also on the final boss fight of Metal Gear Rising and thanks to my friend have a chance to play the original Mwtal Gear Solid which I'm currently doing. I know this is several months late NMS, but the only way to beat that torture segment in Peace Walker is to hammer Y or Triangle, whichever button you need to press, like there's no tomorrow. My thumb ached as it took me forever thanks to the final shock you get being so difficult, but you'll get there eventually. Frankly the game could've done without that being an interactive cutacene in my opinion.

Discuss anything about Metal Gear games here.

I just have played Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and I'm stuck in that god Darned torture champer with that crazy woman!

Seems like ever since I played Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D 3DS game, you must've got an idea to post this Metal Gear Solid Thread topic. Am I right? \(^o^)/

I've never played Solid Snake... Though it seems like interesting game series.. Um.. Which game would you guys recommend for someone like me who has no idea what's going on in the series?

I've never played Solid Snake... Though it seems like interesting game series.. Um.. Which game would you guys recommend for someone like me who has no idea what's going on in the series?

Definitely the first game, need it be the original Playstation Version or the Gamecube Remake, the Twin Snakes.

The Original game is the beginning of the plot (Yes, I know technically Snake Eater is the beginning, but It's still number 3 despite being a prequel.) and is a good introduction to the stealth mechanics of the series. Plus it has logs that details the stories of the two NES games before it.

Of the two, I personally recommend the Gamecube Remake. It has a very easy difficulty for beginners like yourself, and has the first-person mechanics introduced in Metal Gear Solid 2. So you can then play MGS2, knowing what to expect with the Mechanics. Plus the graphics are updated, the cutscenes are updated, and yet the story is literally the exact same, not a single line of dialogue changed between the Original and Remake. (Heck, I dare say they outright copied and pasted the voice and script data.)

After that, the rest I'd play in numerical order.