Shadow

Sonic/Megaman - When World Collide trailer

6 posts in this topic

Basically for the people who haven't seen it yet. What are your opinions on this trailer?

Pretty way past cool trailer if you ask me, especially at the end. Sonic and Megaman going super with live and learn playing? YES PLEASE

They did a really good job on the animation too. Of course we won't get this as it is an comic, but still pretty neat.

I'm really looking forward to the comics, especially seeing Bass and Metal Sonic team up, two of the better anti-heroes the gaming library has seen.

2 people like this

So far my opinion is that the Crossover is "Okay". It's pretty good in its first two, but nothing too grand. Then again it's still early.

My greatest concern is the possibility that one side will be seen superior over the other in this. The best kind of Crossovers are those from which the two sides can equally share the limelight and work off each other, rather than one side "Winning" over the other.

So far, it seems balanced enough. I can only hope it can keep that line in the middle from beginning to the end of this.

Oh, unless you mean the Trailer. ...Well, it certainly does its job to make me look forward to the next segments of the crossover.

The crossover is great so far. Just hoping that they would put the classics like Sally or Bunnie, maybe in the end. It is still awesome though!

The crossover is great so far. Just hoping that they would put the classics like Sally or Bunnie, maybe in the end. It is still awesome though!

I wouldn't place my bet on it. As far as I'm aware, the only characters introduced within the comics are from the games :P Still, it would be a nice addition to see them.

Writer Ian Flynn said that there is already a large cast of game characters, so no Archieverse or DiC characters will appear in the crossover.

Also, this might be trailer #1…get my drift?