NeKit

Regarding the comics

85 posts in this topic

At first, I will admit, I was very irritated (only becuase I was lazy, and doing a Sonic Comic Drama Series, and this is the only place I can find them). I screamed in my head, shut the compuer off, then turned the computer back on about 30 minutes later. I signed up FOR FREE (which only took 5 seconds), and then i was happy again. Thanks for scanning, and posting these FOR FREE, and thank you for A. Not charging us (to join or look at the comics) and B. Not making this mandatory this entire time! Thanks! Bye!

I thought about registering for a while, now it looks like that time has come.

Nifty site you got here and thanks for uploading all these great comics :D

This is a reasonable way to reduce bandwidth, I will always respect sonic scanf for dilivering an opportunity to read good comics!

I completely understand and I turkey support this site!!! You have exposed me to many issues of sonic comics that I cannot obtain in a store!!!! ✨

You know what's really cool? JOINING 'CAUSE IT RULES!!!

Just registered. Have been coming by from time to time to read these comics for a long time by now. They're not available where I am. I can only say it's great work how all these issues have been flawlessly archived here. Great work indeed.

I spent my entire summer last year reading through and catching up to the whole Archie Sonic comic entirety, sidestories and all, all on this site. I've been keeping myself up then saw this and well, I figured I should give back to this site by registering. It is a really good site though, and I thank its creation. ^^

Yeah I completely understand too. Thanks for uploading comics, I recently started to read them and I'm really enjoying it! :D

I don't mind signing up, considering you are giving us a chance to read the comics for free. No skin off of my nose, and thanks for the site. It's awesome!

I signed up too. It was the least I could do for you guys! It's easy and not time consuming!

I understand. And I guess it's about time I signed up too. :P

Been a while since I visted here, but yeah, gotta sign up now? It's all good, cause this comic is way past good dawg! Good tp see other readers here to. B)

I notice several guests reading these, but not very many signing up. It's way past cool signing up. You get all the free Sonic comics you could wish for any time you want, giving only an email address in return. So don't feel too shy about it. You know you want to sign up.

I signed up in order to read the comics just now. I kind of hope other people follow suit because I want this site to get as much support as it deserves c:

I just joined and thought I should point out, the Rules link doesn't work when signing up so we don't know said rules

I've always thought about joining this site. I guess now was the time to join, especially for the comics.

Glad to see that, even though the site is in Russian, the comics are in English... although, having a little difficulty navigating... can someone link me the fist issue (Sonic & Robotniks Origin, i will bookmark this page to check for replies, or to post back letting you know if i find issue #001.

Glad to see that, even though the site is in Russian, the comics are in English... although, having a little difficulty navigating...

There's some Russian text in the comics section due to an oversight, but just in case, "больше..." means "more...". Or are you having problems with some other aspect?