BlurryDawgo

Ratchet and Clank

8 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Lombaxes, cute robots, stupidly narcissistic captains, evil android hammouths, Zurkons, and Groovitrons.

So if you're a fan of the Lombax and his robot buddy, post here!

(My favorite weapon is the Groovitron.)

And if you'd like to take the next step:

Now for some game trailers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0qU15NOj2k

Ratchet and Clank (2015 remake)

Enjoy!

Edited by BlueBlur62391

I love Ratchet and Clank, the only problem is I've never played the first 2. My favorite weapon is gonna have to be The Zurkon Family

Recently got (Into the) Nexus. Fun game, and I'm looking forward to getting that RYNO VII.

Okay, we have some REALLY LATE post-E3 news.

Both the California and North Carolina Insomniac Games studios are making a complete reimagining of the original Ratchet and Clank game. Gameplay, graphics, even story. It will release at the same time as the movie.

And the movie got a new trailer. (FYI, that Tharpod is NOT Dr. Croid.)

Also, when I said "take the next step," I meant to see if you could think about taking a job application at Insomniac Games. Here's what their page says:

Insomniac Games is known for having one of the best work environments locally' date=' regionally…even nationally. But don’t take our word for it. HR associations, trade organizations and media outlets from all over have heaped praise upon us for nurturing such a creative, collaborative and communicative company. And we’re not complaining![/quote']

Yeah, and I've updated the top post to give some game information.

Ratchet and Clank is a series i'm familiar with, and one i've seen in action, but it's one franchise I haven't tried. I should really try one of the games to see what all the hubub is about.

I played the first one about a year ago and really loved it. I'd say just start with the first one if you can... I know there is some HD remake bundle with the first three for the PS3 if you own that you could get.

I've played Ratchet and Clank 1,2 and 3 but so far I've only finished first one ^_^ ehheh... gotta finish them all! Ratchet and Clank~