vladikcomper

General Art Thread

706 posts in this topic

I think there are people who like to draw stuff and probably will have something to show. So, here is the special place to share any of your Sonic-related drawings.

I'll start:

pic_3.png

See something familiar? Yes, I'm only a bit good in copying things with some self-additions. Drawing isn't really my cup of tea unfortunately.

3 people like this

That doesn't look half bad Vladik. :)

Anyway as for me, I prefer to stick to plain little sketches and doodles, mainly because I find that to be more fun (and also because I don't currently have any idea on how best to colour any of my pictures). I typically tend to sketch characters from either Sonic, Mario or Kirby, though since the topic only calls for Sonic images I'll just post a little batch of Sonic sketches I did a while ago as practice. :P

tumblr_lspg2uUHmW1qk7lx5o1_500.png

2 people like this

I can't draw Sonic characters if my life depended on it.

I can, however, try to draw some Eggman robots!

I think it's because I'm bad at curves... I can only draw straight lines with accuracy.

let me find my Eggman robot drawing... In the meantime, here's a hack I did of E101 MKII!

e_lol_mkii__by_fwiss-d3ggyc5.png

1 person likes this

Found it hiding.

Kinda large image though, so I'm gonna use a spoiler.

eggrobo_v2_by_fwiss-d4jcye4.png

And vladikcomper, your drawing is pretty amazing. That shading makes it look 3D very well, though he does seem short for Modern Sonic.

I never tried to draw sonic, maybe i could try and see my results later.

When I first tried drawing Sonic images, I opened up a picture of Chaos on my Mega Collection Plus and drew him using any landmarks I could, and it turned out very well! The original drawing is gone now, but it's a great way to start, kind of a border between tracing and drawing!

I can't draw Sonic characters very good, but I can recolor very well. Here is an art of my fan-character Metal Wechnia:

Metalwechnia.png

1 person likes this

Quite a nice drawing of Ashura Manic Scourge, sonicfangirl482. What software did you make it with, anyway? Keep on drawing, if you enjoy it!

I have drawn 15 pictures of sonic characters. I posted 2 of them. Should I post anymore?

Sorry.In the first picture I didn't fill in all the color. Here is the fully finished one. But I don't think you will notice the difference.

post-204-0-37121500-1369154727_thumb.jpg

Could I post something that was inspired by Sonic, but isn't really fan art?

ad_hedgehog___ready_for_war_by_adhedgehog-d5mk3x7.png

Just your bog-standard fanhog, nothing good to see here.

2 people like this

It looks really nice, is it based of any character or just made of your mind?

I especially like the armour/outfit he's wearing, it fits the character very well.

1 person likes this

Just the standard fancharacter (DO NOT STEALSOMGURD!!1!) schtick, from when I was younger. The armour, I'm just really fond of armour :L (and tronlines)

so_cute_you_could_eat_him_up_by_phoenix_kat-d3lijrx.jpg?token=6095c59419e4c84f241851b294e5c5907f10f969&ts=1372183715 And these two pics of Sally were for contests on Deviant Art. the_little_mirmunk_by_phoenix_kat-d653io2.jpg?token=d594e391db22e22d94471331f8d704844e43f572&ts=1372183896angel_of_acorns_by_phoenix_kat-d4u9tyt.jpg?token=fda947b90b35208d74884b2e6f903f5ca526c743&ts=1372183778 This last one was a request to draw Sally in Krystal McCloud's outfit. request_for_sonicsatamx93_by_phoenix_kat-d52bbyg.jpg?token=380e0098a268cc6d36830f52807c0bba1c0d317d&ts=1372208325

Unless those picutes are supposed to be in invisable ink, I think you should resubmit them. ^_^

Here are some Sonic artwork of mine, just thought I'd share, I apologize if they're too big, can't seem to find a spoiler tab to put these in anywhere. If you're interested in my work you can visit my deviantart: http://simon43211.deviantart.com/

Enjoy!

AmyRose.jpgFreedomFighters.jpgEliasAcorn.jpgNateMorgan.jpgMinaMongoose.jpgDoctorQuack.jpgRosieWoodchuck.jpgMechaSonicampSally.jpg

2 people like this