Fwiss

Favorite Webcomics?

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering if you guys regularly read any web comics. I read xkcd and Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal regularly for mathematical and academic humor, but Dinosaur Comics is pretty funny in the same ways. T-Rex always seems to have something simultaneously stupid and clever to say.

I also read The Onion, a satirical news company that makes up fake and sometimes dark news stories.

What funny things do you guys see online?

post-28-9595_thumb.gif

I read fanmade webcomics on Snafu ^-^ They're pretty cool and funny. :) I'm also a huge fan of The Boondocks comics which is mainly satire. ^^

Slightly Darned in my case. I love the story, the mythos, the humor, and ESPECIALLY the characters. There's really nothing else I can say.

Order of Stick which is both hilarious and capable of telling amazing story. Updating

8-bit Theater worlds cant describe how funny it is even if start is a little slow. I find myself quoting it years after reading it. For your sake READ IT. Finished

Basic Instructions another funny with simple but original idea. Updating

Kid Radd great story about video game characters, Finished

The only 2 I read on a daily basis are Twokinds and Exterminatus Now. I like adventure and comedy type things.

I follow 13 different webcomics. They are the following; From Draenor With Love, NPC Comic, Away From Reality, Dark Legacy Comics, Sara & Kleeyo, Contested Territory, Lo'meath & Huilii, Looking For Group, Gratz, Weregeek, AkumaTh's Comics* and Darkwing Beyond*.

Updates on Sundays: Dark Legacy Comics.

Updates on Mondays; NPC Comic, Sara & Kleeyo, Looking For Group, Gratz, Weregeek and AkumaTh's Comics**.

Updates on Tuesdays: Contested Territory, Weregeek, AkumaTh's Comics** and Darkwing Beyond**.

Updates on Wednesdays: NPC Comic, From Draenor With Love, Weregeek and AkumaTh's Comics**.

Updates on Thursdays: Looking For Group, Weregeek, AkumaTh's Comics** and Darkwing Beyond**.

Updates on Fridays: NPC Comic, Contested Territory, Weregeek and AkumaTh's Comics**.

Updates on Saturdays: Away From Reality.

Comics with a * after their names are made by the same person. The only two of these are AkumaTh's Comics and Darkwing Beyond, made by AkumaTh.

Comics with a ** after their names update every other week, parallel to each other.

Note, Lo'meath & Huilii doesn't have a specific update day, so I can't include it in the schedule.

Edited by Princess Blaze
1 person likes this

The only one I've ever read is Sonic SATam sea3on. Funniest thing I've seen on it is Knuckles getting tied up by an evil smily face

knuckles: now that's what i call a man with taste!!!

as for me, I follow various thing coming from two kinds to exterminatus now. I also read dead winter , anti hero for hire , flipside , ashwood , and xkcd .

so far, these are the only one I remember following.

I'm a reader of the webcomic called "Homestuck" written by Andrew Hussie. Sadly, the autor is taking a break since october and I hope the Comic will go on very soon.

That's the only webcomic I read, but indeed enjoy it a lot! The story might be confusing and difficult to understand sometimes, but it just has a lots of golden moments. There are a lots of different characters and the most of them are pure awesomeness. Also, the little flash-games in there are very neat and the soundtrack of the comic is super nice. There are a few flash videos build in too and a lots of great artists are helping with arts and music.

It's a loooong webcomic, but I'd highly recommend it.