Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jasae Bushae

Nights into Dreams

7 posts in this topic

Out of curiosity, is anyone here a fan of Nights into Dreams? It was admittedly a bit back, but for a while there Archie had a couple mini series going with the character that promised some interesting directions (which sadly never were delivered due to low sales of the comic)

It is sorta tangentially related to Sonic comics admittedly, with the largest reference being Saffron Bee's nightopian friend but surely there is at least one or two people around who have heard of it.

I even read it .

Let's just say it's quite "hilariouly bad" . But in a good way.

well.. I wish I could've found even 1 comic about Nights.. I'm not a huge fan nor have I played the games but I would've wanted to see it myself..

I'm actually a pretty big fan of NiGHTS... I own the Saturn version, the wii one, and just got the Steam version so I could play Christmas NiGHTS (Finally.) I even race as NiGHTS in Sonic Transformed most of the time! haha

A lot of people don't know that the Nightopians throughout the stages have an AI and do different things depending on how you interact with them. They were actually the precursor to Chao!

I was thinking of buying Nights' game from the playstation store... it was rather cheap but then again it's a old game so.. seemed interesting though..

I think it's worth it if you're a SEGA fan and/or a Sonic Team fan. Also, if you use Steam, it will probably be really cheap once the Christmas Sale hits. I dunno if the playstation store has sales like that lol

it actually does have sales like that. I was thinking of getting more money so I could buy another game as well... I was thinking of also buying this one older game Klonoa it seemed interesting and it's 2.5 D!!! xD (according to either John Tron or Caddicarus)

Edited by Shinomi-chan