Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

Yeps

No, when I started French, I didn't even know who Antoine was. More like determination to not fail going better than expected. I'm now finished with French and am hoping never to do it again. What a pain. What a pain...

It's not for nothing that french is seen as one of the hardest language in the world ^_^

At least I can listen into the private conversations my parents have, French is one of the only other languages they can both speak a little of. That gets on their nerves. Heh heh

So when they don't want you to hear something, they speal in french . interesting :)

Another language. French is easier for my mom, my dad is better with Norwegian, which I can't speak much of. But I try to pick out the words I understand and translate it out loud to annoy them. Don't speak in another language to stop me from understanding

As for me, I mostly know French , english , And "creole" . In fact i must speak english as fluently as my French , barring for the ocasionnal accent slippage. (I'm hoping for a trip that would help with that.)

And as a matter of fact, I win.

I was stubborn enough not to learn much of the Norwegian language, but I can speak enough to get around, I also speak enough French to be able to get around. But I can only speak English fluently

I saw a shirt which sums up the situation perfectly today. Victory shall be mine

Wonderful , I'm now friendly with an half-french norway english guy . That is what I call "Winning"

Not quite. I'm not French. And I'm winning

Ego sum Optimus. And I'm winning

Yes, Locke. Cats are cute. My phrase was the only Latin I really know.

Think we have to stop speaking Latin now. The rules do say we need yo speak English. Even if this is just for fun

I wouldnt suggest it unless a moderator has given his blessing for it

let's just get back to our usual antics .... at least before it end up as another pne of those Rp...