Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

NAYYYYY!!! NAY!!!!! What HAST THEE DONE!!!!!!! FOOLISHERY I SAY!!!!

Don't post pictures. Geoffrey challenged us to it

"Hmm there's a little eraser in the editor. I think I'll press it without reading the tooltip."

plu-lease, I'll take that from you right away!

oh ho ho, Father. I will have to disagree with you, as I quickly snatch it back.

You might say what you want son, But I did not saw you back wen dylan had trouble with rhe Del . I get the win thank to my selfless acts.

Some things get the best of us. You people teleport around too much while I'm sleeping. In any case, gimmie the win back.

Lile I said , it's an open adventure , anyone can join at any time, even (and especialy) you .

Sometimes it's better to wait for the right moment. But you could just say your culling by the master emerald

Joining in is easy, but keeping track is too much. I miss too many things and have to catch up a lot =/.

hum :) But Locke is bed ridden. He would love to see his son again!!!! And don't worry , this weekend , there will be less post.

Nope , But that would be nice to see what kind of money they had before the euro .

You lucky brits , you got to keep your money, and it's way stronger than the Euro or the Dollar...

Yeah but the exchange rate sucks when you go off on holiday. Plus it can be expensive to buy stuff which is even worse

That's a curse when you go to the States. I remember when it was close to $2 for £1. Now you're lucky to get $1.50. Croatia uses the kuna by the way. It's not in the euro apparently.

Never been sure . Maps aren't kind with little countries that don't happen to be Sweden.

And yes, at least , everything seems to cost less in England in General . Too bad there aren't many nice place to walk around in Summer...

So far I've spent nearly all my money on two items. But I am satisfied.

12 years in Scandanavia so I understand what you mean. Though it was still expensive there