Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

*throws bucket of water on Geoffrey* I thought you needed a bath! oooooops! >_> Also what the heck?! Poor Seviper! *threw some water on his tail*

*Sets shini on fire and throws a can of petrol at her causing an explosion which causes everyone but me to catch fire*

Take that!

Geoffrey: No not Gary Barlow! *sets Gary Barlow on fire*

*just before Geoffrey had done that she had created a chaos shield around herself protecting her from the fire and explosion* Never underestimate my power Geoffrey...

Shini doing stuff like that always annoys me. That was your chance to use the flames in some creative way but no you did the boring cgaos avoidance move. Boring boring boring. And since I am feeling rather cruel.

*Sticks a chaos proof knife into Shini's heart yanks the heart out and takes a bite* That is one cold heart.

Dude... Really?? =_=' I'm almost like a ghost anyway. Soooo... What would I even do with a heart?? Huh?? O_O and Also... excuse me for being boring and not knowing how to use flames. I mean sure I could like throw them like back at you and laugh at you while you burn but not everyone is so cruel. =-= sheesh man..

You could have abdorbed the flames and become Blaze or returned from the ashes ss a phoenix.

*throws Seviper a power muffin* eat that and you'll be as awesome as Goku for 5 minutes :D

And Geoffrey you should know my dear friend... I am STUPID~

*Has pet Charmander eat the muffin*

Nice?

o_o hmmmm well that backfired... Of well cutie Charmander so no worries~ xD

Also Geoffrey my pal buddy friend mate? Don't try to kill me or no OC picture :3

Charmander use flamethrower to cook me a pizza!

*Charmander cooks a pizza with his flamethrower*

Well actually I already drew him but I gotta ink it.... o_o'' But you know what I mean.. Also... *hugs Geoffrey's Charmander and runs to her hideout* WORTH IT!!!

Daaawz! ain't Merc just the cutest?! xD

Well you go then :D

Edited by Shinomi-chan