Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

As a moderator I declare that there will be no winner!

And come on guys stop being so boring!

*Rips off Eggman's face and sows it onto Merc's face then tips off Snivley's nose and sows it onto Shini's forehead*

Be creative!

Yeah... I've tried this Geoffrey. Don't bother trying to stop the winning. They do have a point in that that's what this topic is made for

You are winning just by posting here so why do you beed to say it?

If you just do the same old thing every time.

So I revive Geoffrey's challenge!

But this time there is a price!

Fail to keep the challenge and you will be forced to bare the member title

"Complete failure" or "The boring kid"

The challenge is that from now until the end of february you are not allowed to make any reference to winning at all.

Wow, show's how long I haven't been here when the page doesn't jump to the most recent. Regardless victory is mine.

1 person likes this

That is very extreme of you Geoffrey. To change other members' titles without their permission or consent just because they may not want to participate in a challange is very wrong. This is the Last to post wins v3.0 thread after all. Also Shadow clearly stated in his first post on the first page that there will be no more challenges in this thread. I don't really care what people write here as long as they don't break the rules or write anything that they shouldn't.

1 person likes this

Right... well this is getting a little bit much

On one hand, yes this is the Last Post Wins thread... but it has always been more than about saying "I win" for most of us

However, instead of just putting in a challenge that no one can refer to winning can you not just encourage them to be a bit more creative? However we see it, it is still Last Post Wins

Also...

There will be no more Challenges

Survivor does have a point

1 person likes this

Geoffrey... What the heck?? O_O poor Snively! and Eggman ;_____;

*throws Geoffrey with 100 rings*

1 person likes this

I'm such a badass.

Yes you are Shadow my friend great admin sir!

Thanks, miss, appreciate it~

A wild Cheery appeared in LPW... and I missed him... <_<

Dylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! XD you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least for now but that's alright xD

I'm not gone. You just quoted my post, and I got a notification and saw some trouble going on over here.

As I mentioned before, we are not changing member titles anymore. At least, not for now. That also means we won't change it for the worse. And yeah, I mentioned that we were having no challenges either. Go ahead, but not in this thread.

Huh? wait... not changing member titles? what does that mean? or is it something that doesn't even concern me?

Not necessarely. You see these titles above your avatar (In your case, regular)? We changed them at times in the past, while they're actually supposed to be rewards or exclusive to advanced members/mods/admins. We've been giving them away a bit too much in the past, so I'm putting a stop on it.

Doesn't mean we won't do anything with them though. I have several plans in the back of my head, but those are soeper sekret st00f yo. Might take some time though. After all, I'm not the only admin on here :P

Oh okay! Thank you for explaining that to me :D