Shadow

Last to post wins v3.0

27541 posts in this topic

I've had arguments about how much I drink. We were going to bring a giant water, but we didn't make it to a store so we ended up with two small waters each

Oh that's saddening to hear, I went K.O. once in Croatia because the heat was overwhelming and we didn't bring enough water :c

I didn't get K.O.ed but I think I did go a little heat crazy. Ah well, thank indoor air conditioning for my sanity

Nah, It was just extreme for me because I can't resist the sun very good, so that was a problem too. People around carried me to the closest house (rather said, shop). And there, they gave me free chocolate bar so I could come to my senses. Really, I am going to return there someday and thank them for all they have done for me.

That was really nice of them. I'm sure you will thank him

I can take heat. I prefer being too hot than too cold, but I have an optimum heat and it is below 40 degrees C

I'm the other way around. I can withstand cold easily. I do not need a scarf or cap when it's freezing. Neither do I need an extemely warm jacket, I could go with my summer jacket if I would but everybody would call me insane then. Not that I disagree with them, but still

I can take cold better than other members ofmy family. I just don't like it as much. I would wear just a hoodie up until it is snowing. I would get told off though so I don't. But I would. I wear that hood 65% of the year so I know it would be fine.

Aah you're a hoodies man. I don't really have one, most of the time I don't have anything on my head. I do own a gentlemen cavelier and a sonic hat (Yes, that awful thing with big spines), but I don't wear them alot.

I have hats. But I only ever wear one. A fedora. Yes I usually wear a hoodie, but only because they are more comfortable than most of my other clothes. And with that, it is usually between two

Meh , I can withstand hot too. but no matter what, water is important . I remember once, I forgot to drink water for 5 to six hour , when I got home , i was downed in the neighbor . Thank god it was night , or else I would not be there to talk to you.... god bless the cold nights...

Heh heh. Yeah. Sometimes I go without water most of the day, but not during summer

I hope you were okay after that

I Always carry a bottle of water with me. At work (though I drink more coffee here), at School (Though I do not have permission, but I DON'T CARE :D), just everywhere.

Don't worry , I got better . But I had to drink a good bunch of water just in case.

And cheery , don't drink too much coffee, can't be that good for you .

I always bring a drink in school. Especially when I have exams. So I brought a lot of drinks to school this year because of that. My drink is either water or water with some fruit juice to sweeten it

I never bring a drink to school, got stones because I almost never drank anything. Learned the true meaning of pain.

Drink water, do not end up like me.

*Flops to the ground dramatically*

I know that feel bro. Back in high school, I alwas had a bottle ready in the fridge, so every morning I had fresh water before leaving .

I don't think I grasped how important water was until last week. But I did always have water at school so I shouldn't be flopping on my desk dramatically during school

Since a serious lack of water can really take you down in a matter of minute .... even if you don't loose consciousness , you'll stil have trouble ...

I better make sure I'm in chemistry at that time. Wouldn't want to knock over any acid

hmm acid, delicious

Yes, I'm sure it would look good over my face after collapsing from thirst

Someone who badly needed rid of a foul taste in their mouth?

at this point , he wouldn't even have a mouth in the end .