NegaMetallix

Sonic's world Post-"Worlds Collide"? (SPOILERS)

9 posts in this topic

So... This is my first topic here, and I only find it fitting that it's a major topic.

Anyone who has read or owns Sonic The Hedgehog Issue 250 has probably noticed a teaser for events to come after Worlds Collide:

While the Mega Man one is obvious... it looks like things aren't gonna go well for Sonic. What are your thoughts?

So... This is my first topic here, and I only find it fitting that it's a major topic.

Anyone who has read or owns Sonic The Hedgehog Issue 250 has probably noticed a teaser for events to come after Worlds Collide:

While the Mega Man one is obvious... it looks like things aren't gonna go well for Sonic. What are your thoughts?

Well you can go to http://www.sonichq.net/ and see what comics are going up And it's going to be really interesting.

I'm guessing it may be a side affect of the Genesis Wave, the Xorda want revenge on "Earth", or the Black Arms are using the core as fuel.

I'm guessing it may be a side affect of the Genesis Wave, the Xorda want revenge on "Earth", or the Black Arms are using the core as fuel.

Yeah, I'm also thinking that it's some kind of side-effect. After all, Mobius has now been altered TWICE! Perhaps the world is just de-stabilising on it's own.

And/or if it involves the Xorda or Black Arms (at least we'd know who won the battle) that could lead to some interesting storylines, but I doubt that it'll be them... yet.

Either way, looks like we might have an idea on what the 'Countdown To Chaos' storyline could be about...

If you've seen the cover of STH #253 (which I posted in the Sonic the Hedgehog (Comics) thread), you'll see that it gets pretty neat indeed. Earth is splitting up, and a huge Silver Sonic not to forget.

I don't think the Xorda will be involved. I would earlier suggest that the fabric of space, time and reality might have tore apart, causing problems all over the dimension.

If you've seen the cover of STH #253 (which I posted in the Sonic the Hedgehog (Comics) thread), you'll see that it gets pretty neat indeed. Mobius is splitting up, and a huge Silver Sonic not to forget.

I don't think the Xorda will be involved. I would earlier suggest that the fabric of space, time and reality might have tore apart, causing problems all over the dimension.

It could be a "multi-menace-mania". Who knows? And how will they keep the Off-Panels light-hearted? Oh, well, we'll have to wait two months to find out…

Yeah, I'm also thinking that it's some kind of side-effect. After all, Mobius has now been altered TWICE! Perhaps the world is just de-stabilising on it's own.

And/or if it involves the Xorda or Black Arms (at least we'd know who won the battle) that could lead to some interesting storylines, but I doubt that it'll be them... yet.

Either way, looks like we might have an idea on what the 'Countdown To Chaos' storyline could be about...

About the alien war, the two sides might (believe it or not) sign a peace treaty and join forces to beat Mobius. But however, as the encyclopedia says, it probably isn't possible for either one of them to win…now.

About the alien war, the two sides might (believe it or not) sign a peace treaty and join forces to beat Mobius.

I can't really believe that. If they do, would it mean Shadow to the rescue?

Uh huh. Ian said he wanted a Shadow the Hedgehog adaption.