Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

Well... if you want post something (for example) about today's news or something like that, and don't want to create a whole topic, feel free to just post it here.

PS. Yep, my english skills isn't so awesome, don't you think?

Your English is great!

Excluding your note saying that your English isn't that great. It's supposed to be '..my english skills AREN'T so awesome. Kinda ironic that your english was great until you said it wasn't.

Anyway, how about this sad story. I got a IDE to USB adapter so I can use my CD drive with it, but the wire to the cable blocks the port for power on the CD drive. Luckily it works on hard drives both SATA and IDE, but still, pretty sad huh?

Your English is great!

Oh hey, thanks. :)

Excluding your note saying that your English isn't that great. It's supposed to be '..my english skills AREN'T so awesome. Kinda ironic that your english was great until you said it wasn't.

Huh, yeap.

Well, I finally finished installing grub4dos on my PC, so now I am dual-boot equipped without having to use a special CD every time.

Oh my god! There are 55 members and 55 messages on the English board of these forums!

de38227ec054490a80f6bab.png

1 person likes this

I am house sitting and there is nothing to do but watch the dog sleep and go on the internet.

play video games. go out, do some sport.It's summer vacation.

Dylan, you do know I added you as a friend, right?

It's easy, to go to the normal version on a mobile: Like I said, You have to scroll down in the main forum page, and click the "full version" button.

Oh, thanks. That heps a lot. I can do more things now

Someone Had a problem With the Pushing puzzle of sonic adventure? Protip: Password is E-G-G-M-A-N .

You played this game too ? :D I'm not alone anymore :)

Today going on holiday :D! Gonna miss you guys and this forum. But in a week im back!

BACK ON BUSINESS.

Nice detail, I will also visit a large sonic (private) museum! I will make photo's for you guys.

xxxx

Well, While I do live to the East of "CLOSE EVERYTHING " Madagascar , Reunion Island actually has an international airport . Up to recently , we were able to go directly from here to The usa in only one stop in France ... Unless now we do get one way trip. I forgot to care about it for a while.

I meant to give you a list of next year's trade shows, but I couldn't find one. The is the Play Expo in Manchester, but I'm sure Nintendo is sane to not show Sonic Lost World at their booth less than two weeks before it releases. Besides, you can play at least the eShop demo when it comes out!

but anyway, I should not care. I'll buy Rayman legends since I'm a rayman fan .

I wonder…Murphy and Omochao…

Locke, I think your post got moved to the off topic section

I don't know who Murphy is, but I know the annoying thing which is Omochao, so I would be worried

I don't know who Murphy is, but I know the annoying thing which is Omochao, so I would be worried.

Well, to put it simply... Murphy is basically Rayman's version of Navi. He's a fairy/frog that acts as a guide for Rayman in the second and third games. However, while he's a simple guide character in Rayman 2, he becomes a but more... reluctant/annoying in Rayman 3. (But he is voiced by Billy West in that game.) Murphy's also gonna be in Rayman Legends as the obligatory 'touchpad' character for the Wii-U version. (His role in the other versions is 'press this button to cut a rope'. Yeah...)

Well, to put it simply... Murphy is basically Rayman's version of Navi. He's a fairy/frog that acts as a guide for Rayman in the second and third games. However, while he's a simple guide character in Rayman 2, he becomes a but more... reluctant/annoying in Rayman 3. (But he is voiced by Billy West in that game.) Murphy's also gonna be in Rayman Legends as the obligatory 'touchpad' character for the Wii-U version. (His role in the other versions is 'press this button to cut a rope'... yeah.)

I haven't Rayman 3, but I have played Rayman 2, I don't remember him, but it's been a while since I played it. And his role is basically the same as Omochao as well then? Both guides. Both annoying

I haven't Rayman 3, but I have played Rayman 2, I don't remember him, but it's been a while since I played it. And his role is basically the same as Omochao as well then? Both guides. Both annoying.

Pretty much. The main difference is that Murphy only appears in the first world of Rayman 3, and then he's... er, disposed of. Unlike Omochao, who never goes away.