The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"You... will?" asked Stacey, wondering what it could be.

-----------

"Despite seeing food in the stars?" asked Ziona.

"Its none of your business," Varen snapped. Tirade came over to Skye, "I can tell you, you see-" "don't" Varen interjected, but Tirade went on "This is a very large forest with campgrounds and trails and whatnot, and there are also a couple of cabins that you could rent. So when we came into the forest with the DEL hot on our trail Varen and I decided to break into one of these cabins and rest there for a bit. The cabin contained several luxuries that we had not had in a while, beds, indoor plumbing, junk food, we got careless and so we where sitting ducks for the DEL when they came. Honey was sitting in the front room playing with a toy that came from who-knows-where, and the DEL come crashing in. When me and Veran heard her scream we came as fast as we could. When Veran saw the DEL soldier holding her he became an animal, that poor legionar never stood a chance, but while they where tusseling an other one jumped on him. Seeing my poor brother about to be overwhelmed I joined the fight. Veran was trying to fly out with Honey but the two where holding him down. I took Honey and was trying to pull Veran up, but one of them stabbed Veran in the leg. Then, before I could stop her, Honey went at that soldier's face and distracted him long enough so that we could escape." Veran glared at Tirade "Yea go tell our life story while you're at it too."

"That's quite a story. You're lucky to have made it out mostly unharmed. But why is your brother so hostile?" Skye asked.

----------

"What is it?  What is so bad?" asked Stacey.

"When will you stop asking personal questions?" Varen growled. "Ah, well that has to do with Master Ru," Tirade answered, "It would be better to let Myra explain that one, but I don't think any of us are ready to explain it yet." Tirade's expression grew dark.

"When I'm asked to do so without being yelled at," replied Skye.  "Like Tirade just did."

"You're lucky you didn't meet us a month ago, or I'd just let you drop," smiled Harmony,

Myra came over, "The jet's just over there, but some of the DEL is guarding it."

"How many are there?" asked Skye

"We can take them," grinned Harmony.  "Can you guys fight?" 

----------

Stacey sighed and turned away.  "Fine!" he snapped.

"What are you angry about?" Sarah asked

Myra drew her sword, "About five, but there could be more." she said. Tirade grinned "I would love to punch some legionars right now."

"That you won;t help change me back," said Stacey.

--------

"Great!  They won;t know what hit them," grinned Harmony as she drew a hidden dagger with a faintly glowing blade.

"I thought Ziona took that away from you," said Skye as he held out his hand, fire forming from it into the shape of a sword.

"Er... special circumstances.." said Harmony a little sheepishly.

"I never said I wouldn't" Sarah answered

"How did you do that?" Tirade asked in shock edgeing away from Skye. "Show-off" Veran grumbled.

"Really?" asked Stacey glancing back.

-------------

"It's magic," said Skye.  "And I'm not showing off?  Would you rather I went into battle naked?"

"Shure you're not," Veran replied. "Myra?" Honey asked, "Why is his hand on fire?" "Magic." Myra replied.

Stacey started to smile.

------------

"You believe what you want," shrugged Skye.  "Everyone ready to move?

"Almost" Myra said, "Honey, I want you to stay here untill I say so ok?" Honey nodded. "Ok," Myra said "let's go."

Stacey looked down.

----------

"I... I could wait with her," offered Harmony, though it was clear she wanted to join the attack.

"Naw, I'll stay with my sister, you guys got weapons, and all I got is my fists" Tirade replied.