Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BonnitoPlay

News of the Sonic franchise

8 posts in this topic

Here you can write and discuss news related to the Sonic franchise!

I'll start with the following:

Perhaps Ryan Drummond can return to the voice of Sonic. In one of the recent live broadcasts, he, with the help of his agent, asked SEGA to return him to the role of Sonic. There is no answer yet.

It seems that the rumors about the Adventure remakes may be true. If, of course, he is returned to the role.

And one more thing. The Sonic fan set from LEGO Ideas is officially approved!

1 person likes this

Austin Keys, director of production services at SEGA of America, recently updated his employment information on Linkedln. There was an item " Port popular Sonic titles to new-to-SEGA PC platforms, expanding availability of Sonic Titles to a wider digital audience".

Xo9O2Dv7zWk.jpg?size=712x498&quality=96&

Will Sonic Unleashed or Sonic Colors become a reality on PC? Or even Shadow The Hedgehog?

Edited by BonnitoPlay

Austin Keys, director of production services at SEGA of America, recently updated his employment information on Linkedln. There was an item " Port popular Sonic titles to new-to-SEGA PC platforms, expanding availability of Sonic Titles to a wider digital audience".

Xo9O2Dv7zWk.jpg?size=712x498&quality=96&

Will Sonic Unleashed or Sonic Colors become a reality on PC? Or even Shadow The Hedgehog?

God. If Black Knight, Secret of The Rings, Colors, Lost World ever comes on playstation, I would be over the frigging Moon. I never had the chance to play those due to not owning Wii. I would love to. For the story. Even if the gameplay would be garbage I wish I could play those.

1 person likes this

God. If Black Knight, Secret of The Rings, Colors, Lost World ever comes on playstation, I would be over the frigging Moon. I never had the chance to play those due to not owning Wii. I would love to. For the story. Even if the gameplay would be garbage I wish I could play those.

Those Games are epic. the Storybook games bring out the imagination of the Sonic Team and Colors is straight up one of the best 3d sonic games in my book!

1 person likes this

This year there will be a musical concert dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the franchise, which will be attended by special guests. This was reported by the magazine Total Licensing. It also mentions that there will be content related to the new game.

uJpusCcGdTI.jpg?size=828x1080&quality=96