Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yumallah

Infinity Train

7 posts in this topic

Infinity Train is an upcoming American animated series created by former Regular Showwriter/storyboard artist Owen Dennis for Cartoon Network.[2] The series follows 12-year-old Tulip and her two-in-one robot companion One-One in their journey through a seemingly infinite train with limitless possibilities traveling through a completely barren wasteland. They are joined by Atticus, an intelligent, talking Corgi and king of a Corgi kingdom in one of the train's cars, as they search for a way to Tulip's home.

The pilot was first released on the Cartoon Network App and VOD on November 1, 2016, and released the following day on the official Cartoon Network YouTubechannel. The short garnered a million views within its first month of availability and has since gained 4.7 million views as of July 2019, making it the most viewed pilot on the channel while two other originals, Welcome to My Lifeis the second most viewed pilot, and Twelve Forever(later moved to Netflix) being the third most viewed pilot.[3] A petition to greenlight Infinity Train made shortly after the pilot was released garnered over 57,000 signatures before the greenlight announcement.[4]

On March 11, 2018, Cartoon Network's official website launched a teaser site that confirmed the show had been greenlit as a full series.[5]

In July 2018, a sneak peek of the first season was revealed on the Cartoon Network panel at the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con. It was released a couple of hours later on Cartoon Network's social media platforms.

A full trailer for Infinity Train was released in June 2019 which was unlocked by playing the show theme on the Infinity Train website. It was later uploaded to Cartoon Network's YouTube channel.

On July 11, 2019, the show was confirmed for an August 5, 2019 debut.[6]

Mod edit: Formatting out of wikipedia look so it's not quite so 'in your face large' + merging double post

I actually just watched the first episode few days ago and I can't wait for more eps to come out as soon as possible!

I actually just watched the first episode few days ago and I can't wait for more eps to come out as soon as possible!

Hell yeah, I have a feeling this show's gonna become a classic on the same levels as Adventure Time and Gravity Falls, really digging the overall vibe of the show.

So hello has anyone caught up with the show so far cause whoo boi do I have some feels to share.

So hello has anyone caught up with the show so far cause whoo boi do I have some feels to share.

Gonna finish watching it all soon, so you'll have good ol' me to share your feels with! 

Update: Just finished the final episode! Ready for any kind of discussion!

Edited by Jumala
1 person likes this

Gonna finish watching it all soon, so you'll have good ol' me to share your feels with! 

So I was wondering.... Did that one person at the beginning DIE?! or was he/she sent back home from the car? That wasn't really ever answered so.. and just how does the train choose the people who enter in it? Do they all have to be sad/broken inside/wanting to run away from their life and spend it somewhere else? And does Tulip's last name hold any special meaning? "Beetleguise" Van Helsing? We do know the train is a real place for sure since in the end Tulip has no reflection, so isn't she officially a vampire now? I'm weirded out by the fact that her parents didn't seem to notice.

Hidden Content

I'm more than sure that Tulip told her parents everything about her adventures in the Train, she doesn't really have a reason not to, and she has infinite proof that it was all real (the reflection; or, rather, the absence of it). So, they just live with it.

The person in the beginning most definitely went back home, since the portal they went through looks exactly like Tulip's portal.

Tulip's name is probably just a fun reference, nothing much.

And I'm sure it takes much more than just having no reflection to be a vampire (like having a need of drinking blood to live, being undead, etc), for now she's just a regular human schoolgirl who just happens to have no reflection.

And as for the train, well, we have a whole brand new Season 2 of Infinity Train to answer ALL of them!

Edited by Jumala
1 person likes this