yumallah

Steven Universe

83 posts in this topic

Well these died. 

Awaiting the finale. The shattering was done pretty well there. Diamond Eyes.

They better give Spinel some quality screentime.

1 person likes this

So, is the show actually ending? 

I know they actual show, Steven Universe, ended, but then the movie popped up, clearing the way for the Future storyline. I'm assuming that Steven Universe Future is the one thing that's getting closer to the finale...?

So, is the show actually ending? 

I know they actual show, Steven Universe, ended, but then the movie popped up, clearing the way for the Future storyline. I'm assuming that Steven Universe Future is the one thing that's getting closer to the finale...?

The 4 episode finale of SU Future is airing next Friday on CN. You gotta catch up, man, 'ya gotta catch up.

Hmmmm. Welp don't got much to say about the ending tbh. After so long. 

Was just hoping it would have been less predictable. 

And Spinel did not have the quality screentime I wanted but eh that's ok I guess.

1 person likes this

And Spinel did not have the quality screentime I wanted but eh that's ok I guess.

She kissed Steven. She freaking kissed Steven. I don't care if it was a Bugs Bunny style big ol' smooch, she still kissed him. That was enough screentime for me. As a lowkey Stevnel shipper, I was completely satisfied with everything after that.

1 person likes this

She kissed Steven. She freaking kissed Steven. I don't care if it was a Bugs Bunny style big ol' smooch, she still kissed him. That was enough screentime for me. As a lowkey Stevnel shipper, I was completely satisfied with everything after that.

I honestly just forgot about it haha. Weirdly enough I never shipped anyone in SU. Tho it must have felt bad seeing the ship sink on the last episode. 

1 person likes this

I honestly just forgot about it haha. Weirdly enough I never shipped anyone in SU. Tho it must have felt bad seeing the ship sink on the last episode.  

I’m not really much of a shipper myself, really. 

1 person likes this

I’m not really much of a shipper myself, really. 

Welp then. Drift Away was my fav in the movie.

1 person likes this