Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max1996

Self-made.

7 posts in this topic

Based on the fact that there are 8 Roboticized Masters shown at the end of Sonic Universe 52, I decided to make a Mega Man-style stage select screen of them. I would love to show it, but the upload keeps "failing". Why?

Are you trying to attach it to your post, or use it as image? I Always use the latter, meaning I upload it to sites like www.tinypic.com and then use the link to upload i here.

Are you trying to attach it to your post, or use it as image? I Always use the latter, meaning I upload it to sites like www.tinypic.com and then use the link to upload i here.

Attaching it to my post, why?

Attaching it to my post, why?

(sorry for my language and style of posting, I'm on a terrible computer currently) Attaching got some problems for me too. Are you sure the file is less than 500 kb? And you might want to try the Basic uploader, which is next to the attach button. Otherwise, you might try my second option :P

(sorry for my language and style of posting, I'm on a terrible computer currently) Attaching got some problems for me too. Are you sure the file is less than 500 kb? And you might want to try the Basic uploader, which is next to the attach button. Otherwise, you might try my second option :P

It's 237 Kb.

EDIT: The file is now in my new topic.