sonicfan91

What Happened to the Comics Page

19 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm new here (just joined today). I come here all the time to read the various comics of one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time; only when I came this morning, I got a 404 message, saying that the page could not be found. Is there a bug or has it been deleted (if it was that would be a huge disappointment). Or am I hallucinating (I haven't been feeling well lately)?

I have no idea whats going on, Maybe updating issues? I mean I did just loose my profile pic

Edit: It's back now, yay!

As of this moment in time, the comic page is not accessible.

An explanation will be given later.  Please be patient. 

I am thinking the archie comic discoverd the website and everthing has to be removed

Two things

1) Archie has been aware of this site for a while

2) Being a Russian site, the copyright rules become a little fuzzy.

Until the explanation is given, there is no point in this speculation.

the way you are saying my gues the site is dealing with a huge bug. or server issues.

For the record... this is something that by the sounds of things only the admins know the reasonings. I won't deny I don't know what's going on and I doubt Skye does either. This is part of the reason we cannot give an explanation. NeKit said on the one of the statuses explanations would be given later. What we really want is for people to just be patient and wait for the explanations to be given instead of trying to guess what it is. Opinions can become thought of as facts pretty easily

I'm keeping it open for a couple reasons

1: Chances are someone else is going to come in and want to say something and I'd prefer to keep the number of threads being opened about this subject to a minimum
2: It's ready for an explanation to be written in if needed. Not everyone reads the statuses unfortunately

Also please don't backseat moderate!  Thank you.

ok so if you are the mods who is the owner or owners of this site then?

The administrators. NeKit was the one who set up this site

I would say though if anyone's thinking about asking them directly in PMs, please don't. Let them sort things out in peace

Nah, just wondering who made it , since it takes alot of effort to manage a site like this, I hope the problem is solved soon,

If people still want to read the comics maybe link back to a other site, I know 1 that also has the recent issues of the sonic comics.

Wasn't directed at you specifically. Was directed at people in general because there's bound to be a couple of people at some point thinking about it ;)

Shinomi posted a link in Teamrandom's status to another site apparently

Didn't this happen before? Like the comics taken out because of bandwidth limit or something? It was fixed pretty quick though, so I'm not worried.

well maybe thats the case, But I am just wondering why the  owner of the site hasn`t said anything yet.

This is really one of the best sites to get the comics to read for people who live outside the USA.