MetroXLR99

The Future of Archie Sonic at Risk?!

27 posts in this topic

In all honesty that depends on the series. Sometimes it can work and I think in the case of Sonic it's not really one that needs to end anytime soon. It works going through a Calvin and Hobbes loop of the year. If there were a problem, it wouldn't be something they could hide for long and they would come up with a fitting end. But at this point it's not happening and it never will have a "true" end where Eggman is defeated. Even if SEGA themselves were to fail the possibility of Sonic coming back at a later point wouldn't fully end the series

I will say though... don't wish for a series to end. There are many series that I enjoyed but either don't like where they're going with it now. But that doesn't mean thousands of others aren't enjoying it. (If you want an example... Scooby Doo was my childhood. But I HATE the latest one. To me they've ruined it but I'm sure many other kids really enjoy it and it doesn't mean I want them to stop making Scooby Doo). And there may be a chance that in the future, there will be some change that you may be interested in. So my thing is be happy with what there is or just don't watch/read it instead of getting too caught up at how it's not exactly to one's own personal liking

1 person likes this

You do make a good point, all series have there low points. I don't know what it's gonna take for the Sonic comics to get out of it but I hope it happens during 2017, which so far looks to be a big year for sonic.