Lena Stan Account

Comics - When worlds collide

30 posts in this topic

They are seriously de-powering robotization in this cross-over. Mega Man fixing it with his weapon scan was bad enough, but at least the target needed to be stunned badly first. It looked like they were setting up a nice tag-team attack for Sonic and Mega Man. And now he can just shoot people better. Seriously?

It makes you wonder what the big deal with robotization is as they can sort it so, so easily, and that's a disservices to the main comics, where the derobotization of a main character has been a major plot point for over a year!

*Sigh* It's as I feared. and almost exactly how I predicted. That's the major problem with crossovers: The possibility of it becoming one sided. A tilted side of a crossover makes for a bad one.

I will say this though, ...I gave a small chuckle to the Megaman X references made by Sonic. (Being a fan of X myself.)

1 person likes this

Suffice it to say the crossover is well-thought-out. I saw Snively in the final page of STH 249; think they'll find him? Otherwise, I don't think he'll be found for a while...

As for the upload date, they could be a week or so behind, instead of one or two days.

For Comics updates ( sonic universe , sonic the hedgehog and megaman ( megaman until end of cross over) and the upcoming comics ) You can go to : http://www.sonichq.net/

you can see what comics are OUT now.

Enjoying crossover. Only major annoyance was when I visited a wiki page a couple of weeks ago to find out the date STH 249 was out, I found the whole storyline on the website so I found out all about Vector, Espio and Charmy's derobotization before the comic had even gotten out. Could be more action with Sonic which I started reading the comics to see, but otherwise I guess things are okay.