SoniX

Sonic 2006 wasnt that bad

3 posts in this topic

I always hear how people think its awful. But honestly it was much better than the PS2, Xbox and Gamecube era of Sonic games, the framerates on those were really awful. It didnt help to change to 60hz, it was just horrible to play and had no fun game atmosphere. Now Sonic 2006 may not be perfect, but it certainly was an improvement over that generation of Sonic games. I am just saying. Just a shame SEGA jumped off the stage after this, most likely because people complained. The internet man i tell you : I

I agree with you, Sonic 2006 wasn't bad, it's just that people critiziced it inmensly becuase they expected to be a good anniversary game? Aside from that, it's a good game if you see the gameplay, story (only shadow and silver, tho), new characters, soundtrack. They just... needed to fix bugs, glitches and plot mistakes. Also, it brings different variety on stage even better than SA games did. 

1 person likes this

Gonna have to go and point out the non-Shadow-and-Silver plot though, which makes up a lot of the plot. I feel it was kinda like looking through fan fiction: a couple of gems amid of sea of garbage and mediocrity. The bugs certainly didn't help. And at least until boom it help a certain rule about soundtracks in place.