teamrandom21

Killing time before the next comic

8 posts in this topic

though i'd ask this question, and apologize if it's in the wrong place but, what do you guys do to kill time or keep you're mind distracted while waiting for the next archie sonic comic? 

I try to do things like read other comics or keep myself busy with other things. What do you guys do?

... Pretty Sur there was a whole status conversation about this...

Honestly... You shouldn't think of it as killing time though. I don't. Its more I do whatever I want and if I see a comic out I read it when I notice. Its kind of silly to base what to do on waiting for a comic

There's more to life than comics.  You shouldn't base your whole life around it.  Essentially just one comic per month!

Well it's not killing time but... I watch anime, draw, read manga, play videogames and write fanfics.

Well, I normally Watch Youtube while I wait.

does anyone know why there's such a delay in the releasing of the Sonic the hedgehog comics? i have an idea of what it could be but i want to know if someone has a real answer before i type mine

does anyone know why there's such a delay in the releasing of the Sonic the hedgehog comics? i have an idea of what it could be but i want to know if someone has a real answer before i type mine

According to Archie themselves, it's due to a "printing problem" on their end. Whether it's the legit reason, or an excuse for money issues, is still unclear.

Edited by Neo M'egga Man

According to Archie themselves, it's due to a "printing problem" on their end. Whether it's the legit reason, or an excuse for money issues, is still unclear.

Thanks!