Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skye Prower

Thinking of writing a fic

8 posts in this topic

New Year, time for new things, I guess.  In that spirit I was thinking, given this section has gotten some more traffic now, to try my hand at writing my own fic.  I've got four ideas in mind, so I thought I'd throw them out here to find out what everyone on SCANF might be interested in.

So why am I asking instead of just choosing one?  Well... basically, I find writing hard, without someone to interact with, which is why I RP way more than I write.  However, if people are interested in what I'm writing I'm more likely to push forward and keep going.  If no one is, then I probibly won't even start.

Anyway, onto the four ideas.

First is the most obvious one, continue the Universal Anarchy RP as a fic.  This will be very different from how the game was however, so in some ways it is a completely new story.   There wouldn;t be an OC's or their plotlines for example.

The second idea is a continuation of the 30 Years Later timeline with the new Freedom Fighters.  I've had this idea on the back burner for a long time, and there are quite a few stories I would like to tell.

Third is a somewhat silly idea.  Have you seen those Dr Who episodes where different versions of the Doctor meet up.  Sorta like that, but with the different version of Skye I've created.

And finally, the silliest idea.  I've already mentioned Dr Who, so it's basically a silly Dr Who/Sonic X crossover/

So, those are the ideas.  The first two are larger more ongoing projects while the latter two are shorter, but still lengthy, stories.  If you have any preference please say, or of you have any tips for a starting out writer.

Thanks.

I kinda like the idea of different versions of Skye meeting up ^_^ (Always liked that kind of stories and I've also figured out what would happen to all of my 8-9 Sonic OC's if this happened)

I may be slightly biased but I vote Idea one!

Well not many opinions, but both different!

I guess I'm swithering now.  One is to do UA as a Fic and the Skye-meetup one as a side project when I want a brake.  Or do the Skye-meetup as a practice fic, then start on UA!

And on a complete sidenote, if anyone thinks my fourth idea won't work cause Dr Who couldn't be an anime.... well:

Is this a real thing or fanmade cause... I have no idea o_o'' But it's weird...

Just fanmade alas.  But must be good if an anime buff like you can't tell! ;P And yes, its weird but awesome.

(Well it kinda looked like either fanmade or REALLY low budget pilot/teaser) But yeah. It is awesome.

(LOL!  Fair enough then.  I have no idea!)  

1 person likes this