Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MetalSkulkBane_PL

Wendy Witchcart in comics?

4 posts in this topic

Wendy Withcart and her goons from obscure Tails and Sky Patrol game are at this point the only classic Sonic characters that never appeared in comics (unless you count bean people from Robotnik Mean Bean Machine). The question is simple: Is there is any use for them? Do they have any potential? Of course there is problem that Connery suppose to kill all evil magic users, so she would have to come from other dimension, or be changed to technomant (which would kinda makes sense? Maybe some relation to Iron Queen?). There also fact that in games she never really used magic, so she's either Oz type of character or completely nuts. Then there is problem that her people (Fockewulf, Bearanger and Carriotia) would just feel like cheap Babylon Rouges knock-offs, since all they do is flying in their rocket-thingies. I woudnt really like to see them as reccuring characters just cause they're SEGA, but maybe as one time bad guys for the sake of giving Tails another story? Why not?

...Those would be 4 characters I really wouldn't want to see again. The BBA was a nice surprise and gave Tails a new rival and a group of villians that would be primarily for Tails (similar to how Sonic has Eggman and Knuckles has Finitevus (used to be Dimitri & the Dark Legion)). Interesting thought though. Now that Metal Knuckles and Doll Tails have been introduced, I didn't really think that the Skypatrol baddies were the only video game characters not to be featured. Trying to think of others without succes. I'd rather see a proper intro to Nega, Black Doom, Mephiles, Iblis, etc. before them. Like I said though, never would've thought of that

Ekhm

Sonic the Hedgehog #253

The biggest, most shocking event in Sonic comic history is underway, and YOU can grab a front-row seat in Countdown to Chaos Part One! Sonic and Tails are on a journey to the Mystic Ruins jungle in search of their missing pals. What they encounter is sure to surprise you! Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman begins the long trek back to his deadly Death Egg II battle fortress. Will our heroes find him and stop him before he launches again? And just who, or what, is the "Sky Patrol" and what does it have to do with the missing Freedom Fighters?

For the record, CALLED IT!

then again, this is flynn we are talking about ; the master of continuity!!!!