teamrandom21

Сonquering Storm Storylines

10 posts in this topic

so as we all know, conquoring storm is coming back to the comics (praise the lord). After the eggman arch, what would do you think she'll be doing or when do you think we'll see her again? i personally hope it's soon, and she's turned into a bit of an anti-hero. what do you guys think?

To be honest... I don't expect much change with her since there isnt much that would need change I think. Though I guess that depends on whether the clans are still around

To be honest... I don't expect much change with her since there isnt much that would need change I think. Though I guess that depends on whether the clans are still around

sadly i don't think that will be so unless flynn has permission or made all 4 clans. rules now a days are you have to be a part of the writing team to have your character in the comics, and i don't think we want panders back and whoever made mina is probably MIA

Penders didn't make the clans though. At least I don't think he did

Only thing that strikes me as being a no is Espio having a mother. But that was only very hinted so could be changed

Penders didn't make the clans though. At least I don't think he did

Only thing that strikes me as being a no is Espio having a mother. But that was only very hinted so could be changed

true, and i don't get why we can't at least see the other characters (non panders) return, but that's a whole diffrent conversation. like i said, i hope flynn uses storm, other then the fact that i like her character, i see no reason why we can't get to know her more, and maybe see a bit less of a cold side to her like how metro showed in his fan fic the betrayal.

i see no reason why we can't get to know her more, and maybe see a bit less of a cold side to her like how metro showed in his fan fic the betrayal.

Well, Nice to see that some people think so highly of my treatment of the character.
even though at the time, I was really "experimenting" in giving Fiona Fox a nemesis who could match her cruelty and coldness.

true, and i don't get why we can't at least see the other characters (non panders) return, but that's a whole diffrent conversation.

Because Archie don't want to deal with any potential lawsuits on the off-chance those other writers also want their characters back. I'm surprised that people still don't get this...

Anyway, I'd imagine that Conquering Storm will simply be continuing her Egg Boss duties after Eggman's Dozen, until she's needed for something again.

true, and i don't get why we can't at least see the other characters (non panders) return, but that's a whole diffrent conversation.

Because Archie don't want to deal with any potential lawsuits on the off-chance those other writers also want their characters back. I'm surprised that people still don't get this...

Anyway, I'd imagine that Conquering Storm will simply be continuing her Egg Boss duties after Eggman's Dozen, until she's needed for something again.

I don't mean to not get what's going on neo, i haven't understood this situation for a while now. I'm glad you cleared it up for me,

Edited by teamrandom21

At this point do the other writers really care. I think they have other big project to worry about than any Sonic characters.

At this point do the other writers really care. I think they have other big project to worry about than any Sonic characters.

and i really want to ask or email archie why can't they just ask for permission, then again, what's the chances of them responding to me? -100 in 1