teamrandom21

What would have happend?

11 posts in this topic

sorry i'm once again bringing up the ken panders lawsuit, but am i the only one wondering how the story would have played out if the lawsuit never happen? what are some things you think would have happen if panders never sued (or archie)

They would of actually finish the mecha sally arc for one thing we wouldn't be restarting the world every time Sonic crosses over with somebody.

one thing i think would happen is tails x fiona. like my friend on g plus said, there were hints of this happening, with cracks in fiona and scourage's relationship, and i strongly believe if panders or whoever never caused where the comics are today we'd be seeing a comic where fiona redeems herself and her and tails get together.

and for those saying but tails will be with mina in 30 year's, flynn said that 30 years isn't the exact future, but is a possibility...

Err...I very highly doubt that since the last thing that happened with Fiona was her getting herself arrested just to bust Scourge out. Seems like a sign of extreme loyalty rather than a sign of a cracked relationship

Err...I very highly doubt that since the last thing that happened with Fiona was her getting herself arrested just to bust Scourge out. Seems like a sign of extreme loyalty rather than a sign of a cracked relationship

it was at the end though where scourage took her place as in charge, and she seemed to not like it so much. also i see scourage going on anther "i'll destroy the world just for the fun of it" mode and attacking his team mates again. either way scourage living up to his "big plans" for sonic's world would have been nice. Now he's probably going to be a shell of himself in panders comic which looks like a cross between a fan fiction and bad fever dream after looking at wired pictures of sonic and the gang.

also i would like to see the touching moment of tails finding out her backstory and feeling bad for her, along with a moment where he joins the distructix's because he feels unapperated or fiona finally gets to him and makes him do it.

Actually... the only reason Fiona took charge to begin with was to get them FOR Scourge to leave. It wasn't a case where she was going to be in charge. She knew it would be Scourge who was leader of the team. If you take a look at the arc she's trying to convince him to accept them

Really though... I'm not seeing these cracks. I'm not seeing anything that indicates Fiona doesn't want to be with Scourge here. Just my opinion

I wouldn't say the cracks are there.  However, I'd say the possibility of some cracking could well be there.  It's likely there was a 'Redeem Fiona' arc in there somewhere, but I doubt she and Tails would get together, simply because of the age gap.  Putting a 11 year old with a 16 romantically is NOT something a comic like this should show.

I wouldn't say the cracks are there.  However, I'd say the possibility of some cracking could well be there.  It's likely there was a 'Redeem Fiona' arc in there somewhere, but I doubt she and Tails would get together, simply because of the age gap.  Putting a 11 year old with a 16 romantically is NOT something a comic like this should show.

they kind of did it with tails x mina. also guys, i'm gonna be honest here screw the ages in sonic's universe. there complicated as all h-e-double hockey sticks. tails acts older then an 8 year old with his inteligence and if it wasn't for the character's outright saying what age they are i would have no idea. a 30 years later with tails x fiona is the least i would ask for or fiona just waiting for tails to be old enough. 

Edited by teamrandom21

Er... no they didn't.  A pair up of 11 and 16 is squicky.  21 and 26 less so.

Plus, tages in general are not that complicated.  Almost everyone is 15/16 except for Tails (8 normally or 11 in comic's pre-reboot) and Amy (Now her age is complex in the comics!)

For Fiona waiting for Tails to be older, sure, that works.  My point is that won't happen in the comics as time in the comics doesn't really pass.  (Trip into space not withstanding)

Er... no they didn't.  A pair up of 11 and 16 is squicky.  21 and 26 less so.

Plus, tages in general are not that complicated.  Almost everyone is 15/16 except for Tails (8 normally or 11 in comic's pre-reboot) and Amy (Now her age is complex in the comics!)

For Fiona waiting for Tails to be older, sure, that works.  My point is that won't happen in the comics as time in the comics doesn't really pass.  (Trip into space not withstanding)

yeah, that's what sucks. i hate how they never age so much. kind of the reason why i want to ignore the whole thing, it's just, it doesn't make scene, there age. tails is smart and acts older, and other stuff. ugh my head hurts and i'm having a bad day.

Don't forget that they would've finished the whole Snively character arc thing. I just felt like this time he was actually done with Eggman. His character arc was nearing completion...

But then they gave him a beard.