10 posts in this topic

So yeah, Sonic Dash is officially getting a sequel... based on the Sonic Boom series.

Sonic-Dash-2.pngSonic-Dash-2.1.png

Apparently, it may be getting a soft-launch in Canada soon (similar to Sonic Runners) but it's not officially confirmed yet. Seeing as I still enjoy the first Dash game (it's a fun little distraction every now-and-then, even with the... *sigh* Angry Birds in it now) I think this looks like it could be a fun new game to play on the go. Plus, anything that can get the sour taste of the last Boom games out of my mouth is welcome in my eyes... wait, am I the only one who can still hear an angry mob in the distance?

A Sonic Boom version of the Sonic Dash game...

Well... that's certainly one way to try and improve a series... I do like Sonic Dash. I SUCK at it but yeah... not sure I'm going to be so overly excited about it.I'm feeling drowned in Sonic mobile games and don't even have space on my phone to get anything new

And 3 characters at a time? *Cough* Sonic Heroes 2 confirmed *cough*

Yeah, I saw this...

Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't just add the Sonic Boom characters to the original Sonic Dash when all the Sonic Boom stuff hit to help promote the series. Either way, I still play Sonic Dash here and there... I'd play it more if I didn't have everything unlocked and everyone maxed out lol

...and I don't want to talk about Angry Birds. That didn't happen. Nopeh, never.

1 person likes this

We now have a video showing off the gameplay, including the use of multiple characters:

Temple Run 2 Sonic Boom edition

1 person likes this

I don't know why, but I kinda feel this one has the worse graphic than the first game. Nevertheless, I hope it has more than three levels and two bosses. A free story mode wouldn't hurt either.

...and I don't want to talk about Angry Birds. That didn't happen. Nopeh, never.

For once I thought FFaF's invaded my game. What a horrible experience.

3 Characters together? Doesn't sound good. They better put Metal Sonic in it... but I'm sure they won't. 

Either way my tablet doesn't work. T____T 

Also am I the only one who thinks amy's arm is too long there?

Sonic Dash 2 is out! I dunno where else... but I have it for iOS in the US.

And if anyone wants to add me as a friend:

Name: Device

Code: TL4YKBH

A new Winter update hit and the Shadow Event is up! With some work, you can even unlock Shadow for free!